• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a zoojoo

Banned
Was it you who made the "I DON'T ALWAYS POST ON HALOGAF

OH WAIT THAT'S ALL I FUCKING DO" one? Because that one was pretty funny.

I thought it was pretty funny, just don't get too used to it ;)

That's what you said a few days ago and I actually believed it. Shame on me.

What do you mean?

I just get a little pissed when people continually harass me, but i try to just let it go
or vent by raging at reach
, so we can continue our thread with minimal salt.

Sofa King

Nope, I will admit it. I was a complete dick, dude. I made memes making fun of you, 2 in fact.

I was an asshole, and I apologize.

I am trying to imagine if this place would be better or worse if more people were able to come to this point. Not to say this place is full of dicks and assholes, but it certainly is salty!

Hey guys, no fighting over making fun of me.

Let's be a happy halo family. I'd rather see me being made fun of than divsion in the community

No worries man, i'm kinda used to it by now, all's well that ends well, amiright?

Just so some of you nerds can see what you put some of the Juniors through ;]

Not everyone is as BROLIC as mah mang zoojoo over here!

images

I think we'll be okay in this thread until Ghaleon gets home from work. (or wherever he is at the current minute)

That is, unless Evilore rigged the explosives to detonate once the thread hits 20100 posts. But then he'd be destroyed too unless he was safe in... Europe.

Oh.
Shit.

Everyone out now! Evacuate! Store your tray tables in the upright position! BAIL OUT DOT GIF

Fuchsdh

Does anyone know what's up with the halo reference in the TF2 thread title?

Official Halo thread of polearms and high fashion

One does not simply understand the inscrutable TF2 fans. Or their hats.

Reading Frank's comments in PoliGAF is... odd. You get used to developers being just developers and not people with opinions outside the entertainment industry. It's like finding out your teacher doesn't sleep at school.

Shadders

The best part is we have no idea who he talked to and won't say. This is brilliant.

Tbf people email me all the time wanting to partner up with Little English Halo Blog, I'm sure it's the same for you guys. I usually just politely refuse, maybe that's all this was? He fired you an email, one of y'all read it and replied something along the lines of "thanks, but no thanks" and he's flipped out.

I didn't read his full article, but I found it hilarious that he opened by saying "this is not an attack on THC" before going into a several thousand word tirade about THC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom