• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Trey

you can have different sensitivities per axis?

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

343 you guys should've outsourced that feature to Certain Affinity too. maybe they could've figured out a way to do it without "graphical glitches".

CS:GO is a pretty good game. It only has like two maps from what I ever play, but it's still good fun.

SpOps season alone is longer than ODST.

Good show.

Tawpgun

I wish the hunters had more forms. Considering they're literally a bunch of worm like creatures. They took the form of a scarab in Halo 3.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
It's stupid that it's in the Bulletin.

Suck it up.

Meanwhile....

The Composer can save lives, or destroy them. It can hold back the march of the unstoppable Flood. The Composer may not be an ancient evil soon to awake but it can act as a conduit. If an ancient evil wants revenge, apart from a Halo, the Composer may just be the perfect tool for the job.

:D

image.axd

If those fists were just a few more pixels apart...

You can change the pose of your Spartan for your Spartan Card. That's pretty sweet.

Generator Defence making a comeback in SpOps it seems.

There are achievements for beating each level. I deleted these so you do not know how many missions there are. Also, there are the typical beat the game on X difficulty as seen below. I blacked out the names. Personally I do not believe that they give anything away, but I'm sure one of you all does. Also, there are achievements for preforming certain feats in both SOPs and SP; I removed these as well. I also blacked out two achievements involving the
terminals
despite the fact that they have already been announced. In addition, one last achievement is blacked out. It refers to finding an Easter egg based on a pop culture something or another. I blacked it out too in case anyone would be upset to know that X is referenced. Finally, I deleted all of the gamerscore values so people do not deduce the number of achievements.
Ok, so a quick spoiler free achievement break down:

Wake up John
Complete the Campaign on Normal or harder.

I Need a Hero
Complete the Campaign on Heroic or harder.

The Legend of 117
Complete the Campaign on Legendary difficulty.
70 points

Lone Wolf Legend
Complete the Campaign solo on Legendary difficulty.

Skullduggery
Complete any Campaign mission with 3 or more Skulls on Heroic or harder.

Bropocalypse
Complete any Campaign mission co-operatively on Heroic or harder.

Bromageddon
Complete the Campaign co-operatively on Heroic or harder.
Contact the Domain
Find a Terminal in the Campaign.

Terminus
Find all of the Terminals in the Campaign.
Not Some Recruit Anymore
Rank up your Spartan-IV to SR-5.

Movin' on Up
Rank up your Spartan-IV to SR-20.

I <3 Red vs Blue
Win 5 War Games matchmaking matches.

The Dongblainer
Win 20 War Games matchmaking matches.

Operation Completion
Complete a Spartan Ops Mission on any difficulty.

A Legendary Episode
Complete all chapters in Spartan Ops Episode 1 on Legendary difficulty.

Dedicated to Crimson
Complete all chapters in the first 5 episodes of Spartan Ops on any difficulty.

Crimson Alone
Complete a Spartan Ops chapter solo on Legendary.
Roses vs Violets
Find one of the RvB Easter Eggs in Spartan Ops.
The Challenged
Complete a Challenge.

The Challenger
Complete 25 Challenges.

Armorer
Change your Spartan's armor in the Spartan Armor card.

Badge
Change your Emblem in the Spartan ID card.

PWND
Change your Service Tag in the Spartan ID card.

What a Poser!
Change your Spartan's pose in the Spartan ID card.

The Cartographer
Create and save a Custom Map in Forge.

Game Changer
Create and save a Custom Game type in War Games.

Snapshot!
Save a Screenshot from the Theater.

The Director
Save a Film Clip from the Theater.

Sharing is Caring
Upload a File to your File Share.

heckfu

Banned
Is anyone else having trouble ordering the 2-disc version of the soundtrack? Trying to place my order and can't select the United States as my country.

blamite

Wow, mostly awesome achievements. Dongblainer! I do think there are a few that are waaaay too easy, the fact that I'll get either 3 or 4 within about 2 minutes of loading up the game, just from customizing my Spartan is a bit disappointing, and the Forge/Custom Game achievements seem a bit unnecessary, but I uess it's a good way to expose players to those features so whatever.

Just like Reach, I can look at this list and say with a good deal of certainty, "Yes, I will 100% this game fairly quickly," but that's fine because it looks like I'll have fin doing it and I'll keep playing the game for years anyway.

Here's hoping DLC doesn't end up screwing us over again with ridiculous map/gametype specific achievements.

Recarpo

Is anyone else having trouble ordering the 2-disc version of the soundtrack? Trying to place my order and can't select the United States as my country.

Yep, having the same issue. When I got a bit farther, I get an error and it won't even let me continue on.

It's one of those little touches our UI team have added that's turns out to be really freaking cool.

Maybe you could divulge the breadth of these poses. Are they all composed, military-esque poses or are there some clearly light hearted, if not silly, poses in there too?

Top Bottom