• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

CyReN

HaloForum.Eu is now getting hit with a attack similar to ours last month, just a heads up for others that own sites out there.

I'm downloading the digital copy of this month's GI right now. According to one it's editors there's a blow out on the Promethean tech and enemies.

CyReN

who? Why?

We don't know who is doing it.

Yikes, do they know why? Who did they piss off?

No idea, but some of the guy from the site were at that party yesterday if it matters. Not sure why they are attacking them now.

-----
from heckfu
"I got a really strange letter today. I wonder what could possibly be inside?! pic.twitter.com/f9GzAq84"

A2N8A9NCIAANnGu.jpg:large

Everyone in that photo is making a funny face. Hypertrooper has spotted some soft of monster on the ceiling of the bar.
Well that one was deliberately the funny face pic. There's another, but it's blurry and people's faces are obscured so that one was better.

Here it is, if anyone was curious.
http://i.imgur.com/L9O5Z.jpg

Yea if the DMR is as precise as everyone says, why the hell would I use the BR which has spread and recoil?
Holy crap, I forgot that the BR was supposed to even have recoil! Didn't notice it at all in any of my games and I played A LOT at PAX. Is recoil even there anymore?

They never let people run around lookin' like Master Chief in multiplayer. Either it's a different shade of green, or now he's got exclusive armor.
You'll be happy to know that not only can you select his shade of green now, there's also a visor called "Legendary" which is the Chief's visor color. I did a makeshift Master Chief with the Mark VI armor before our matches with 343, which is why you see me running around with the Mark VI in Wu's video.

Elite Slayer on Sword Base

Trueskill... trueskill totes exist.
Why do you play shit gametypes by yourself then when I get home you're either no where to be found or you don't want to play.

Moran.

beta confirmed.

I'm hoping they do it similar to Gears 3 when you can buy it at a later time, if not I may get some off ebay:/

help us frankles.

I was thinking about doing it, but Im already getting the LE Console from Gamestop and the LE game from Walmart (dat circuit skin).

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I didn't want to say it, but...this is why you weren't invited to the HaloGAF dinner.

really though, sorry we missed you.

Hey I TOLD Duncan to text me Sunday night when you made plans! :p

I had 3 other non Gaffers with me though, it's understandable. I'm glad HaloGaf was as awesome to them as they were to them, they all came away with great impressions of HaloGaf.
Don't let them find out the truth.

On the Elite Slayer topic, I actually have always liked the different feel of the gametype. I wish they would have made an Elite Slayer gametype over Zombies.

CyReN

GameInformer Article

"The greatest thing about the new Promethean Karthog is once you get in your Spartan IV body is fully locked in, meaning you stay in the Karthog until you die or the Karthog runs out of Promethean fossil fuel"

this is a joke btw

Vire

GameInformer Article

"The greatest thing about the new Promethean Karthog is once you get in your Spartan IV body is fully locked in, meaning you stay in the kart until you die or the Karthog runs out of Promethean fossil fuel"

dont kill me

wat

Edit: I hate you Cyren.

<3

Top Bottom