• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach E3 Trailer [M-CONF]

Ramirez

Trasher said:
The best will be playing multiplayer, and not fudging around with some bare-bones flying side-game in single player. :p

I miss that sweet netcode from Reach. For all of the problems I had with the beta, I am so psyched to get back into it as a complete experience.

feel

Schmitty said:
k0prpj.gif
:lol I said wow

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ramirez said:
I miss that sweet netcode from Reach. For all of the problems I had with the beta, I am so psyched to get back into it as a complete experience.

Oh man I can't wait.

Nutter

Tashi0106 said:
Oh man I can't wait.
Yup, yup, the net code was just beautiful, but the retail game better start making me host 90% of the time, because if I am not getting host on a 35/35 then that is messed up.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Nutter said:
Yup, yup, the net code was just beautiful, but the retail game better start making me host 90% of the time, because if I am not getting host on a 35/35 then that is messed up.
Yea I don't pull host for shit on my fios

EazyB

Banned
Ramirez said:
I'm excited for the lone fact that you fuckers will finally be back on Halo instead of dabbling in all of these floozy-ass videogames.

MMaRsu

Banned
Is there going to be a playlist with just Slayer ( with guns ) without Oddball and all those other dumbass modes?

Sometimes I just want to play a Slayer game with guns and I'm put into Oddball or Swords on Halo 3 and it annoys the shit out of me. Then I get penalized cause I quit because I dont have all the time in the world to play these dumb gametypes.

Kapura

Banned
MMaRsu said:
Is there going to be a playlist with just Slayer ( with guns ) without Oddball and all those other dumbass modes?

Sometimes I just want to play a Slayer game with guns and I'm put into Oddball or Swords on Halo 3 and it annoys the shit out of me. Then I get penalized cause I quit because I dont have all the time in the world to play these dumb gametypes.
The penalty in Halo 3 for quitting is truly laughable.

Wizman23

Banned
So Bungie day tomorrow......I am going to put my money on a big reveal followed up with a vidoc since the last vidoc dropped late April.

Wizman23 said:
So Bungie day tomorrow......I am going to put my money on a big reveal followed up with a vidoc since the last vidoc dropped late April.
Bungie Day can't come fast enough. I was without my truck all weekend while it was in the shop, and on my way into work this morning the electrical system shorts out and now I'm waiting for a towtruck in the glorious Austin morning heat. FML

Kapura

Banned
I get back from holiday today to come back to a new Heroes of Newerth balance patch, Bungie day tomorrow, and I don't resume work until friday. This week is looking good.

Wizman23 said:
I'm thinking we'll get a reveal of Reflection, maybe a vidoc, hopefully a new dashboard theme.

Schmitty

MMaRsu said:

I wish I got Oddball in my games. All I need is one last stupid Oddball achievement and I have yet to even get a chance on a map

ManCannon

Dax01 said:
I'm thinking we'll get a reveal of Reflection, maybe a vidoc, hopefully a new dashboard theme.

Dream crushing : Turns out marketplace isn't to keen on themes like that anymore...or gamer pics. Also bummer there isn't a podcast ready yet - been hard to pin down due to all the crunching and trvael going on. Things have been so crazy of late we had to outsource our official bungie day surprise. It's sweet though, you'll like it.:D

Speaking of crazy.. A little birdy told me that Son of Urk is now on this Earth. grats!

ManCannon said:
Things have been so crazy of late we had to outsource our official bungie day surprise. It's sweet though, you'll like it.:D

Speaking of crazy.. A little birdy told me that Son of Urk is now on this Earth. grats!
343 perhaps?

And it's good to hear that somewhere a child had been born with fiery red beard.

MrDaravon

Congats to Urk.

For the past several months I've had visions of Urk being on deadline with his other in labor, and being unable to leave because he had to finish Halo :lol

Sai-kun

Banned
Dreams crushed, hard

But grats, urk :3

You deserve an

shypng.jpg

also: here's my submission for Bungie day thread this year :D

bungieday2010.png

it took a lot of hard work so please don't laugh

GhaleonEB said:
Is the schedule visible anywhere online, or is it Live only?

Edit: I found this, but it's last week's schedule.
We have community stuff going up Wednesday that we've had baking for a while now. Not sure what exactly Bungie's got planned for Wednesday, but I'm just as excited as everyone else here.

ManCannon said:
Awesome! That's a few weeks early if I'm not mistaken. Congrats indeed! Hope everyone's healthy and well.

vhfive

ManCannon said:
Dream crushing : Turns out marketplace isn't to keen on themes like that anymore...or gamer pics. Also bummer there isn't a podcast ready yet - been hard to pin down due to all the crunching and trvael going on. Things have been so crazy of late we had to outsource our official bungie day surprise. It's sweet though, you'll like it.:D

*crossing my fingers for sanctuary remake*
I know highly unlikely but the outsource part got me excited

also congrats Urk

MMaRsu

Banned
Great that my post got quoted but still no answer. Is there going to be a standard SHOOTING match playlist in Reach? Ala Slayer BR's or just Slayer?

I don't want to play Swords when I have about time for one game before work :\. Matter of fact, I never want to play Swords!

Sai-kun

Banned
MMaRsu said:
Great that my post got quoted but still no answer. Is there going to be a standard SHOOTING match playlist in Reach? Ala Slayer BR's or just Slayer?

I don't want to play Swords when I have about time for one game before work :\. Matter of fact, I never want to play Swords!

Just vote for Slayer.

Popeck

MMaRsu said:

Arena is all about slayer (Slayer, Slayer Pro, Slayer Classic, FFA), but it's ranked of course.

EDIT: And SUPER grats to Urkle and Urkle-woman.

ManCannon said:
Things have been so crazy of late we had to outsource our official bungie day surprise. It's sweet though, you'll like it.:D

Out-source? Interesting...
Hope it was strongly stewarded, it is ultimately Bungie Day, not Halo Reach Info day that is the cause for our excitement. Hope ye have a good one at the office :)

'Son of Urk', sounds like something from a grave prophecy, destined to terrorise those without manly facial hair.
Many congratulations to the family :D

Grat's to Urk, his wife, and urk 2.0.
Urk is going to need his dr. Becker's to keep his strength up.

Today is my 2 year wedding anniversary, then Bungie day, things are looking good :).

GhaleonEB

ManCannon said:

That's awesome. Congrats, Eric.

Outsourced, eh? I'm guessing RvB touring some new stuffz.

MMaRsu

Banned
Awesome!! Although I was buying it anyway regardless of playlists :p.

But Urk congrats man! And to your wife and the rest of your family as well :)

Kapura

Banned
Good job spreading your seed, urk. Now, with a few more spawning pools, you'll easily be able to mass urklings to carry out your commands.

ManCannon said:

Can't wait.

And congrats, Urk.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
ManCannon said:

But they're keen on a Reflection reveal and a ViDoc, gotcha.

And congrats to urk.

Blueblur1

ManCannon said:

Whoa! Congratulations, Eric! I had no idea! That's awesome!

Ramirez

Grats Urk, hope everything went smoothly.

I'm excited for the lone fact that you fuckers will finally be back on Halo instead of dabbling in all of these floozy-ass videogames.

I never see you on anymore when I am on, which isn't much at night, mostly afternoon these days. :p I'm down for some Halo 3 this week, I also need some of you to help me do the advanced coops in RDR. :p

I'm pretty sure the Bungie Day stuff has went up as early as 5 PST in the past, seems like I remember playing Cold Storage at like 8 AM years ago...:lol

Top Bottom