• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach: new game in the Halo Universe

Microsoft is going to announce a new Halo game.
The only information that we have so far is that it will be a prequel, and it is made by MGS + (probably) Bungie.

Let the speculation begin :p

Oh, and i bet my account on this:lol :lol

Annoying Old Party Man said:
Microsoft is going to announce a new Halo game.
The only information that we have so far is that it will be a prequel, and it is made by MGS + (probably) Bungie.

Let the speculation begin :p

Oh, and i bet my account on this:lol :lol
Noted

Could you elaborate maybe ....just....well at all

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh yea, it's called Halo Reach, and you say it's a prequel? Amazing deduction!

Blueblur1

The title will probably be Halo: Reach as Reach is an important planet and the site of a major battle in the Halo universe.

Lagunamov

qno0lw.jpg

puebla

whatever happened to the Halo game that Peter Jackson's supposed to be involved with? is it still being made?

Kibbles

Lagunamov said:
fotoshop, methinks.

From Frankie's farewell of the May 2008 BWU.
Frankie said:
And on that note, let me tell you a bit about the coming years. It was very hard for me to make the decision to move on, but one thing that made it just a bit easier, was seeing the amazing work that’s coming down the pipe. I was busy working on a story for one of our next games, an experience that is destined to surprise, amaze and entertain like nothing we’ve ever made before. That game has an amazing team invested in it, and one that will be tasked with building the Next Big Thing. You should see what they’ve already achieved, you truly should.

And there are other things rumbling at Bungie, just as secret, just as epic and just as incredible. And the thing that turns all that rumbling into incredible gameplay experiences is, has always been and will always continue to be, the people. The brilliant, talented, industrious gang of geniuses who brought you everything from a monochrome Pong clone to the staggering vistas and vision of Halo 3.
Is it time to see what they achieved? All the previews I watch of E3 they are saying how they think Microsoft will try to shift focus on Microsoft Halo, instead of Bungie Halo during E3. They need people to get used to that are going to show their game. I believe that was from the latest CO-OP, not sure.

Hmm, it's a possibility, but I'm already excited enough to see ODST and I'll keep my expectations at just that. ODST. If nothing else is shown, I won't be disappointed. However, I'd be pleasantly surprised the next game is shown.

MrDaravon

Believable. Wasn't the entirety of what happened on Reach already spelled out in the first book though? I mean, wouldn't anyone who's already read it completely know what's going to happen, or are they going to put some kind of spin on it maybe?

Also I've lost track of whatever Halo projects that are happening or not happening, there's just the Peter Jackson project and then whatever Frankie went to work on right?

Top Bottom