• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Tunavi said:
bdzBq.png
Confirmed: Tunavi jelly

FyreWulff

lybertyboy said:
We're still exploring options at the moment. You should probably go ahead and start on the current weekly.

As long as you guys make next week's Weekly one we can finish on Nightfall so we can get it done and go to PAX in the same week, it's all good

Complete Nightfall in under 12 minutes on Heroic - 13,000cR

i nerini del buio said:
You mean Utopie? (mt. lam lam is the valhalla-like one)
It definitely is an improvement, but still a crappy map. Actually I even find it hard calling it a map.

Oh yeah I meant Utopie, I can't even get my big team map names straight because they suck so much.

Trasher said:
What size and type of shirt did you get? I'm sort of waiting to hear how they fit before I buy a couple. I'm 5-10 and around 155lbs. Depending on the shirt I can be a small or a medium.
I'm wearing large. Do I look like a medium wearer? Thanks for the compliment.
I'm fat at the stomarch area. I weigh about 195lbs right now. I hope I'll weigh 165lbs at the end of the year again.
Otherwise this T-shirt isn't listed in the American Store.(You only have Gildan and AA. And my one is from another brand.)

Letters said:
- Nice!! :) @hypertrooper
Thank you sir. It is an awesome design and it illustrates HaloGAF very well. =) Going to buy another one, when the EU-Shop has the BELI343 at the back. But that time it will be an American Apparel t-shirt =)

Gui_PT said:
Wow, the CGI used in The Rise of The Planet of The Apes is amazing.
I'm the only one, who laughed to death, when I read this?

Edit.: Amazing games Krow, Barrow Roll, Xenolock, Devolution, Xand, Tha Robbster!

I'm hosting the Waypoint Community Carnage Night this Friday, and I'm looking for great Big Team Battle and Custom Games maps/gametypes to use.

These can be matchmaking maps, too. I don't really play Big Team Battle that often, so I don't know what maps are good anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :^)

How plausible is a 343 podcast? I'd love to hear how Halo is being handled as a franchise within MS, and the interplay between what has been, and what will be.

The reposts of the Dax/Ghal Halo 3 drama just made me realize that I've been following HaloGAF for over 2 freaking years. What have you made me? WHAT HAVE I BECOME???!!!!

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Plywood said:
Host switch on flag cap which restarted round?

Close! But no host switching occurred!

FyreWulff said:
Gonna need a film, all I can think of is the host switched or a flag cap got counted twice due to latency.

I'll put a film up shortly. But nope. No cap was counted twice.

Major Williams said:
How plausible is a 343 podcast? I'd love to hear how Halo is being handled as a franchise within MS, and the interplay between what has been, and what will be.
343i has a podcast for a long time. It is called Sparkast.(They are even 5 episode up and David Ellis tries to release it monthly.) iTunes, Zune. I can't find the RSS feed right now.

Dani said:
Close! But no host switching occurred!
One guy quit -> BlackScreen. Maybe that?

Hypertrooper said:
343i has a podcast for a long time. It is called Sparkast.(They are even 5 episode up and David Ellis tries to release it monthly.) iTunes, Zune. I can't find the RSS feed right now.

One guy quit -> BlackScreen. Maybe that?
Don't know how I missed it, but thanks!

Dani said:
Witness the MAGIC. Here is how it was done. (Currently being rendered)

A link to the full game.

We started off in the first round on defense. They took the flag and went to recover it. Somehow, the flag was able to be carried by one of our party. Metroid lifted the damm flag and brought it straight back home and we got a cap point for returning the flag. On defense.

Reach was Metrowned.

cookies.jpg

Oh wow. That's a weird glitch alright. You on D. Here's a point though for bringing the flag back.

FyreWulff

Looks like Megalo had alzheimer's and forgot who should be allowed to pick up the flag.

One of these days, I'm going to grab and keep one of the skulls that spray out from Haloball/Hockey goals.

xxjuicesxx said:
So wait can we reproduce this glitch to get an extra round of donging?

I don't think it works that way? If anything you'd get less donging if the cap ends the round but I haven't watched the whole thing.

Gui_PT said:
Uhm... There's no CTF in Firefight so there's no way you'll recreate that since it's all you play now.

lawl. :p

Off topic, but how is GAF when it comes to mobile devices, is gaf browsable on an iphone? or HTC phone? I need to upgrade my phone for a few reasons and I was just curious how the newer handsets handle sites like this. Would people use a mobile device to browse gaf? I doubt I would be typing much but it seems like a great way to keep up with the thread.

Tawpgun

wwm0nkey said:
After watching A LOT of Toonami Aftermath (best thing on this planet) I now just noticed that Master Chief (Steve Downes) voice acted TOM 2&3 lol
You didn't notice anything. Steve Blum did TOM. Downes only does radio and Master Chief :p

He did some obscure character in the past for one game though.

Zoolader

bobs99 ... said:

Off topic, but how is GAF when it comes to mobile devices, is gaf browsable on an iphone? or HTC phone? I need to upgrade my phone for a few reasons and I was just curious how the newer handsets handle sites like this. Would people use a mobile device to browse gaf? I doubt I would be typing much but it seems like a great way to keep up with the thread.

Using a 3gs is annoying, lots of zooming and side scrolling.

bobs99 ... said:

I've used/browsed it on an iPhone, kind of sucks ass since it's obvious there is no real mobile style sheet.

Havok said:
Use ckohler's NeoGAF webapp and it works beautifully on iDevices. I'm using it to write this post.

Yeah was about to say someone made an APP to actually browse the forum easily.

Havok

bobs99 ... said:

Use ckohler's NeoGAF webapp and it works beautifully on iDevices. I'm using it to write this post.

http://www.secondapps.com/neogaf/

wwm0nkey

A27 Tawpgun said:
You didn't notice anything. Steve Blum did TOM. Downes only does radio and Master Chief :p

He did some obscure character in the past for one game though.
You know I always get those guys mixed up for some reason :/

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Dani said:
We started off in the first round on defense. They took the flag and went to recover it. Somehow, the flag was able to be carried by one of our party. Metroid lifted the damm flag and brought it straight back home and we got a cap point for returning the flag. On defense.

Got accused of hacking by the other team after the game, lol.

Was humorous to hear you guys say "where's the flag" and I'm just like " I guess I'm carrying it?". Had no idea where to go with it, so I just tried bringing it back to base. And thus, extra point.

Zoolader said:
Using a 3gs is annoying, lots of zooming and side scrolling.

That's because the site doesn't have a mobile version. Simple explanation, the pixel width/height on a phone is different (obviously) and if you want a site to actually look decent and readable on a phone, you have to create a separate stylesheet for the phone/mobile version. Usually said stylesheet makes stuff smaller, omits certain things and even realigns stuff for better phone usage. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the ap basically shows what GAF would look like with a proper mobile stylesheet.

Top Bottom