• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

feel

ElzarTheBam said:
Btw opening vid, you have been warned!
OH MY!!

so good

edit-

whoa entering the thread void
29xtf9x.jpg

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Letters said:
OH MY!!

so good
Sarge looks off, probably because I'm used to everyone's wacky Halo 3 models. But hey, that's the only scene a marine really stars in outside of the helmet cam, so who cares.

Damn. Opening video. Awesome. Had a car accident a few moments ago on my way buying american cola. The Opening video will help me to survive the shock.
I wasn't the causer of the accident. And I'm fine if someone cares about it

And bye bye OT7. Bye bye.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
PsychoRaven said:
Ok someone wake Dax up and tell him to get the final Halo Reach OT up.

Think he's been up since about 6am EST.

Giddy as a school boy. Oh wait, he is a school boy. :)

ElRenoRaven

lybertyboy said:
Think he's been up since about 6am EST.

Giddy as a school boy. Oh wait, he is a school boy. :)

Hmm. Kind of scary that you know how long he's been up. He doesn't have a Kinect that you're watching him through does he?

lybertyboy

PsychoRaven said:
Hmm. Kind of scary that you know how long he's been up. He doesn't have a Kinect that you're watching him through does he?

I've been awake since 3:15am PST due to jetlag and he was posting on twitter and GAF earlier.

lybertyboy said:
I don't have a build in front of me to answer 100%, but I'm pretty sure it is. I'm back in the office tomorrow so I'll check first thing.

So long as this is true
YES! Great news, thanks for that.

lybertyboy

I think you guys should start a countdown, and if he doesn't show you have a charity auction for the rights to make the next OP.

PooBone

Letters said:
Clicks, sees loadouts, bails out.

Where's Classic, 343i?
For real.

And Cortana looks like her model was straight from Halo 3, my least favorite version of her. I miss her H1 haircut.

Top Bottom