• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach PC Insider Flighting Beta Phase has been launched, official 4K/60fps video showcase released

waylo

Banned
When the fuck can I play this!?

I've been waiting, and waiting, then waiting some more, and then still waiting. From everything I read back in like April, this sounded like it was going to be a summer release, maybe September. Then they delayed that big first test and I feel like it's just been the waiting game ever since. I need this game in my veins. LET ME PLAY!

waylo

Banned
The person playing that is PAINFULLY bad.

"Hey, lets show off the PC release of this game. Lets not only do it using a controller, but lets get Jim's grandfather to do it."

That being said, we finally have a release. Thank Jesus.

lefty1117

Gold Member
so like is Reach remastered with new textures and stuff? It looks a lot better than I thought it would in the videos above

Havoc2049

so like is Reach remastered with new textures and stuff? It looks a lot better than I thought it would in the videos above
Halo Reach (X360): 720p/30fps (the game chugged along and had some graphical issues during intense battles)

Halo Reach (PC, XB1X): 4K/60fps

I’m not sure if Halo Reach is like Halo 3, in that Halo 3 had better in-game graphic textures that can be used at higher resolutions, that were able to be used when ported to the XB1. If so, then that would also make the updated Reach look better.

Top Bottom