• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach - X019 - The Master Chief Collection Launch Trailer (Available December 3 Xbox/PC)

Fbh

I'm more excited about the fact that this means 3 is a step closer than about reach itself. Still nice though

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I want to play through all the Halos so bad, but I'm trying to hold off until Infinite. Reach X enhanced is just so tempting though.

stickkidsam

wake-me-up-halo.gif

#weback
#butts

Last edited:

Codes 208

I guess being late is better than never coming out, but considering that makes it 9 months out from the original announcment (and it definitely seems like 343 wont be making that promise of getting every halo on pc before 2020)

im left feeling a bit salty.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I’ve been lovin on that beta on PC...except changing key bindings causes it to crash for me. Hope that’s fixed cause I’m in day 1

Tipton32

Looking forward to this on PC. And I must say MS is doing us right with the pricing, game pass and the PC support. Really loving MS again.

VertigoOA

Banned
I want to play through all the Halos so bad, but I'm trying to hold off until Infinite. Reach X enhanced is just so tempting though.

You lose nothing by only playing the original games by the original studio. Go for it.

Reach is the only one I missed so I’m looking forward to this quite a bit.

PS - Mandatory “Halo 5 is a pile of shit” comment. 4 is ... okay.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
You lose nothing by only playing the original games by the original studio. Go for it.

Reach is the only one I missed so I’m looking forward to this quite a bit.

PS - Mandatory “Halo 5 is a pile of shit” comment. 4 is ... okay.

Oh I want to play through all of them in story/lore chronological order (for the millionth time) including Reach, ODST, Spartan Ops and the 2 Halo Wars games but it's too early to play them now, I want to wait until Infinite is about to be released, play them all and then roll into Halo Infinite.

I most definitely wouldn't want to skip the 343i Halos as I liked the campaign in Halo 5. Was it the best Halo ever no, but I still enjoyed it and liked it quite a bit, and Halo 4 is my 2nd favorite Halo after Reach. If I was going to skip any of them it would be Halo 2 since it's my least favorite Halo.

Top Bottom