• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix

Crazy amount of work must have gone into that OT!

lol maybe a little too much tbh.

Thank you all for the kind words, I'm glad you all liked the OT.

Also, the line at the bottom of the cover image is from the OT side. go look for it, it's worth the read.

Amazing thread! Going to have to wait a few weeks for my copy, but it will be worth it. Still not sure where I'm going to start, I'll probably start with Halo 1 and play my way through the whole series.

Yaari

Never completed a Halo game so I'm in for some good stuff. Just wondering what will likely be the most popular game online MP?

Magwik

Banned
CDiAeb8.gif

PooBone

Please add me to the list of players guys. I won't be on til Christmas though. i can't wait to get back on Xbox Live. GT: PooBone

USA/EST

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Never completed a Halo game so I'm in for some good stuff. Just wondering what will likely be the most popular game online MP?

Halo 2 and Halo 3. Even Halo 2A maps are fucking amazing. So I won't be surprised if big chunk of people playing that.

Quick question guys, does preloading the game automatically download the 20gb patch?

Yes, check your game size if its 59GB then you already have the update

Zoolader

lol maybe a little too much tbh.

Thank you all for the kind words, I'm glad you all liked the OT.

Also, the line at the bottom of the cover image is from the OT side. go look for it, it's worth the read.

Half of your op is the same info and pics listed twice, fix it.

HaleStorm

Just a heads up, there hAve been some sick battles between Str8 ripping and Believe the Hype at the launch invitational. 42k+ viewers on Twitch right now. Check it out.

Hey Mix, would it be possible to put up the GT list as a google doc or something? Not looking forward to entering that all in manually, lol.

I took the day off for Call of Duty and now I have no choice but to show up Tuesday...

Doesn't mean I have to sleep after midnight though.

HaloGAF reppin'

Blues1990

I'm looking forward to playing the Halo: Combat Evolved PC maps, especially CTF on Gephyrophobia & Team Snipers on Timberland.

CliQ

"So far are we along the path, that I must strain to hear the clumsy patter of their pursuit. Know this, my brothers. They may foul the way with their charred and broken bones, but they will not stop the Journey."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom