• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMax

Now I can't even get into a pre-game lobby with a friend. I'm a die-hard Halo fan but even this is too much for me.

Tawpgun

Oh there's a bit of that.

But there's also a bit of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGr1wi-kMmg

and a whole load of this...

http://xim4.com/community/index.php?board=6.0

My point is quite simply SWAT is the gametype that generally attracts these users, as they start with the hitscan weapons!

PS. As a (ex) PC gamer myself, I would have one in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact that a) its bloody expensive, and b) too much hassle given my xbox is in the living room.

lol, I see NOTHING in that gameplay that indicates the player is getting any advantage.

1. The beam rifle i Halo 4 is broken. It's better unscoped than scoped. For some reason it has insane auto aim when unscoped. It destroys. Note how he missed with the human sniper. DMR clean up was nothing spectacular.

2. German Announcer sounds legit lol

BR starts are pretty rare.

Are you FUCKING kidding me 343? I'd rather play uneven teams with slightly longer matchmaking times over AR starts. That's not hyperbole. AR/SMG starts are so fucking boring and infuriating.

Thank the lord!

Go grab one off of the map? AR starts is just an extra tier of weapon control.

AR/Duals -> BR/Carbine -> Power Weapons. It's not bad unless the other team is in complete control. Then you've got to coordinate a big push.
Ugh you people are the worst. Why add another stupid layer of weapon control? It isn't even weapon control! Most maps have a BR spawn near where the team spawns. You don't control it, just someone on your team gets to get it. No one times BR spawns. No one controls the BR spawn area (aside from BR tower for seperate reasons)

When you spawn with an AR or SMG everyones first priority is to get rid of that shitty unfun weapon. Just give us the fun weapon and let us fight over the real power weapons. BR's open up the combat. AR's restrict it.

|OT2| It's still broken

I still have major issues with long search times, unbalanced teams, and campaign not registering complete, so that title is pretty relevant.

RowdyReverb

At this point I honestly dont know if people are just exaggerating or I am just too lucky. After the patch earlier this week. I am finding matches constantly and never experienced connecting to host thing either.

Am I the only one playing on dedicated server? Or no on has ever quit the game from my team in 100+ matches I have played?

I do constant experience lag though. But only few times when its unplayable. But crashes and not finding games are thing of the past for me.

Anyone else on the same boat?

I've been having a really smooth time with it as well, for the most part. Occasionally have matches that fail to load. Patch has fixed most of my issues with the game. Just wish there was a CE and H4 playlist and I'm set. Also, better match ups in H2A so people aren't constantly mopping the floor with me.

Slurpy: Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| Salvation for us all!

Salty: Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| Why was it not destroyed with the rest of their fleet?

Bonus: Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| To finish what we started. And this time, none of you will be left behind...

Computer

Slurpy: Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| Salvation for us all!

Salty: Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| Why was it not destroyed with the rest of their fleet?

Bonus: Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| To finish what we started. And this time, none of you will be left behind...

Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| 343's inability to safeguard Halo... was a colossal failure.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| 3v4v3 Industries
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| So much of me is wrong... out of place. You might be too late.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| ARE YOU OK ANNI
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| 360 problems but the framerate ain't One
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| They'll Regret That, Too
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| YOUR TEAM DROPPED THE BALL
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| .343 out of 4 aint bad
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT2| Bungie Out-Bungies Bungie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom