• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF Halo 5: Guardians Launch Montage |OT|

After several weeks of collecting clips and hours hunkered infront of my PC listening to the same 4 songs over and over, I'm pleased to announce the HaloGAF Halo 5 Community Launch Montage is complete.

Presenting:

Spartans Never Die - A HaloGAF Community Montage

I think it got lost in the official thread, and not many people saw it, so thought I'd edit this to let people see it that haven't. Enjoy!

#weback

Will try to get a clip in this time! My pachinko kill from the beta wasn't submitted in time, will NOT make that mistake again!

Zeta Oni

Can we submit multiple clips?

I've got two so far worth sending in, by the time I actually am ready I'll probably have a final 3, but only if we can send in 3 in the first place.

Can we submit multiple clips?

I've got two so far worth sending in, by the time I actually am ready I'll probably have a final 3, but only if we can send in 3 in the first place.

Send as many as you like. I won't necessarily use them all, but there's no limit to submissions.

1849931618_dce3045bf6.jpg

TheOddOne

Sik, I'll give you some clips if you promise me one thing. This one thing is the thing, don't put me before or after ElzarTheBam clips. You can even edit my request into my clips.

I just hate that guy.

I need to get in the habit of using the record that features. Had some awesome moments I totally lost since I was too busy playing the game. :)

Sik, I'll give you some clips if you promise me one thing. This one thing is the thing, please put me before or after OddOne's clips. You can even edit my request into my clips.

I just love that guy.

Raide

Sik, I'll give you some clips if you promise me one thing. This one thing is the thing, please put me before or after OddOne's clips. You can even edit my request into my clips.

I just love that guy.

If they could splice you into his clips, that would also be much appreciated.

malfcn

Can we submit terrible deaths? Like wip pic fails. I have no shortage of this material..

Corner an enemy like veal, spam hydra on them and no deaths. They counter with a breathe and I'm dead. XP

Fuchsdh

Are you okay with fails? Because I can't say I can think of anything noteworthy, but I've got my share of stupidity.

Everything is valid, be it funny, skillful, terrible - send it all.

Surprised this has had less submissions than the HaloGAF Beta Montage, but I'm hoping for a last minute deluge of clips.

I just keep forgetting to record amazing moments. Still not used to that feature (especially without a Kinect). Had an amazing run on warzone assault with a railgun for like a 10 kill streak at the enemy base.

OneUh8

I will have to remember to record some moments then. Already had some nice clip worthy things happen, just never record...

Top Bottom