• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Booshka

Hey look we're back, I told Evilore at the E3 Meetup that we would be less pissy and obnoxious once we got good Halo to play, don't make me a liar.

EDIT: who am I kidding

jem0208

I've had the avatar for the last week.

GoT 410:
I was a little disappointed they changed the last words, again.

Oh? I haven't read the books past the end of season 3 yet but /r/gameofthrones was going on about how this episode could have been incredible and loads of book readers were disappointed. I personally thought it was fucking great.

Oh? I haven't read the books past the end of season 3 yet but /r/gameofthrones was going on about how this episode could have been incredible and loads of book readers were disappointed. I personally thought it was fucking great.

Yeah there's one thing in particular that they cut that really watered down the King's Landing scenes.

--

Halo!

ibsGgqp2FDM3y6.gif

Enfinit

I've had the avatar for the last week.

GoT 410:
I was a little disappointed they changed the last words, again.

I mean, in the books that was a written sentence, and not verbally spoken by a character. I much liked the book's version better, but it wouldn't make sense in the show.

And I think Tywin actually shitting himself in the show would be a little too ridiculous for the show's viewers.

jem0208

Yeah there's one thing in particular that they cut that really watered down the King's Landing scenes.

--

Halo!

ibsGgqp2FDM3y6.gif

Ah, well I shall catch up to the end of season 4 in the books before the start of season 5. See what I've missed.

Anyway, yes. This is a Halo thread, not a GOT thread.

I've actually been playing a lot more Halo 4 recently. The hype from the MCC announcement has

nillapuddin

Feels good to be back.

Btw, if they remake Turf I will be furious, I've spent 2 games and 4 years perfecting that map in forge, I will be called upon again for eternity.

Pls 343 do it and release me from my prison
Jk pls don't, forge is life. life is forge.

Rev3rb

Still so pumped for this.

Customs will be so glorious. Tower of power, zombies on foundation, FFA middy, 1 flag zanzi, and so. Much. More!

daedalius

dat new OT smell.

MCC gon b soooo guuuuud.

Can't wait to see the rest of those Anni maps, this and Destiny should cover all my gaming needs for a while (and the new Borderlands of course)

Nowise10

Custom Games will be harder to start up considering you can't message/invite recent players on Xbox One. That is how most of my Halo 3 custom games began. And with Reach, you could always see who was playing custom games with a large lobby and join them due to the amazing Active Roster, which Halo:MCC won't have.

tl;dr : We need a Custom Game finder.

Custom Games will be harder to start up considering you can't message/invite recent players on Xbox One. That is how most of my Halo 3 custom games began. And with Reach, you could always see who was playing custom games with a large lobby and join them due to the amazing Active Roster, which Halo:MCC won't have.

tl;dr : We need a Custom Game finder.

You can check out your recent players list in the friends app. That being said, yes.. we do need a better way to find Custom Games.

Rev3rb

What are the chances of us seeing some form of a server browser for customs (since everything is run off dedis)?

-Ryn

Banned
What are the chances of us seeing some form of a server browser for customs (since everything is run off dedis)?
I personally doubt it will happen. If they do use that feature I would imagine they are saving it for 5. Maybe the beta?

Beli343

Halo 2

Banned
Oh everyone knows that cover based shooting would be so awesome. You could totally do it like GOW. Have Master Chief behind a wall having a shoot out with Prometheans. You know you want it.

I mean rainbow six vegas and gears are two of my favorite games ever, but I can't imagine I'll enjoy it in Halo.
The pacing would suffer.
Maybe I'd like it just in the SP.

Top Bottom