• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

antigoon

Endless, balanced multiplayer!

57nt6Tn.gif

Mix

HOLY FUCK I MEANT BULLET TIME OH FUCK ME

I cannot believe I fucked up that badly Jesus Christ what a piece of shit.

pacman85

My guess is:
Halo 1 SP footage - Monday
Halo 1 MP footage - Tuesday
Halo 2 Classic MP footage - Wednesday
"& more" - Thursday
Bloodline walkthrough/footage - Friday (I'm pretty sure he confirmed this for Friday earlier)

Or maybe they will combine the Halo 1 footage into one day but I doubt it.

TheOddOne

CoD has three sub franchises. They can do enough to spice it up.

Just like Halo mainline games should stick to its roots. Spinoffs can go buckwild for all I care.

CoD has three sub franchises. They can do enough to spice it up.

Just like Halo mainline games should stick to its roots. Spinoffs can go buckwild for all I care.

what is the Core CoD game, the original 3?

CoD/ Halo

CoD MW/ Halo 4

CoD Black Ops (the best IMO)/ ODST

CoD Advanced Warfare

/Halo Wars

TheOddOne

CoD MW

CoD Black Ops (the best IMO)

CoD Advanced Warfare
It's a strange one. I would have said OG Infinity Ward developed MW were the mainline game before, because the offshoot games use to take their ideas and refine them. Now that the team has left to form Respawn, I would say that Treyarch's Black Ops has taken over the mantle; because most sub games now take ideas from that game.

It's a strange one. I would have said OG Infinity Ward developed MW were the mainline game before, because the offshoot games use to take their ideas and refine them. Now that the team has left to form Respawn, I would say that Treyarch's Black Ops has taken over the mantle; because most sub games now take ideas from that game.

I can see that, Black Ops is great. and Zombies yo.

belushy

Banned
My guess is:
Halo 1 SP footage - Monday
Halo 1 MP footage - Tuesday
Halo 2 Classic MP footage - Wednesday
"& more" - Thursday
Bloodline walkthrough/footage - Friday (I'm pretty sure he confirmed this for Friday earlier)

Or maybe they will combine the Halo 1 footage into one day but I doubt it.

Maybe forge for "& more"

-Ryn

Banned
Halo is the only video game series that I have dreams about before launch. Oh man Halo 2A and CE.
In a month we'll be living the dream

will each game have a separate ranking (or each playlist have their own ranking like Halo 3/3?? or will there be one overall ranking?
If I recall correctly they confirmed it was going to be one rank across every game. Not sure how it's going to work though.

Forge in H3, 4 and 2A apparently. and theatre in halo 3 has had party watch removed.

Source? I haven't seen that myself. Bit disappointing if true. If anything they should be duplicating that functionality for H4 and 2A.

Edit: just realised for it to work in H3 it'd have to work in the others seeing as they all share the same UI. Shame.

The original 3 were moved over treyart WW games while IW have the main storyline in MW.

MW was suppossed to be the main storyline while treyart was more into Word war stuff with not real storyline but redifining the multiplayer aspect but money happens and IW ended pretty harsh in MW3. mostly killing every key plot character and left Cpt Price alone. So treyarth was pushed to do a story line in their own gamestyle aka COD Black Ops storyline.

Kept Palmer and make her own game via Spec Ops or something

RoKKeR

Ah damn, there is no Theater in Halo 3 anymore? Wow, that's really sad actually. I was hoping to go back and try my hand at screenshots again as that was something I did a lot of back in the Halo 3 days.

What a bummer.

Top Bottom