• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF Radio Thread: The Official HaloGAF Podcast

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hi there!

halogaf-radio.jpg

We're a big group over at HaloGAF and I thought it would be a good idea to start a podcast. This podcast is dedicated to the HaloGAF community but is not limited to us. It will be enjoyable by all fans of Halo. The format is familiar if you've ever listened to 1up Yours. Starts off with Whatcha Been Playin? Halo related and non related games are talked about. 2nd segment is community focused. We pull the hot topics from the current Halo threads on GAF and talk about them. Last segment is focused completely on Halo news.

http://halogaf.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/halogaf-radio-episode-1.mp3

1:53:50

Youtube Link

For the first episode we talk about Halo Reach playlists and include our impressions of other games like Fez, Trials Evolution, Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. In the 2nd segment we talk about what makes Halo, Halo. How do we define what the classic Halo 4 is? Lastly in news we hit the release date for Halo 4, the Conan show and the secret NYC event.

GAF members on the show:

Tashi0106
Domino Theory
ncsuDuncan
Steelyuhas

*iTunes Link*itpc://feeds.feedburner.com/HaloGAF-Radio*iTunes Link*

Art by Letters

Thanks to Duncan for hosting over at http://www.HaloGAF.com

Thanks for listening. Please leave any constructive criticism. :)

UPDATE: RSS Feed

Currently being approved for Zune

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Why would you spend a good portion of a Halo podcast talking about Skyrim and stuff? Feel like a game-specific podcast should be a little more focused.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yay!

Why would you spend a good portion of a Halo podcast talking about Skyrim and stuff? Feel like a game-specific podcast should be a little more focused.

A lot of us at HaloGAF share other game impressions and recommendations for each other so I thought it would be a good idea just to talk about whatever games we've been playing.

Overdoziz

Banned
I wouldn't know how I would react if I was in a room with 343 employees and they would reveal that 'perks' would be in Halo 4, haha.

Top Bottom