• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hanging out with my bros, enjoying Pizza 🍕

Starfield

shzzus3_d.jpg

How do you enjoy your pizza the most and which one?

Super Mario

Banned
I'm having a hard time deciphering that bottle of liquid. To me it either looks like a second soda, Worcestershire, or soy sauce. Any way you look at it, not cool

Weilthain

Banned
Every Saturday night we get pizza from a decent pizza place. It gets eaten in about 10 mins.

I get the “scozia”, sour dough base, haggis , black pudding and an egg in the middle.

DESTROYA

Are you a taxidermist? I admire good stuffed animal displays but dont get why you bring them to the dinner table.
Why does your pepperoni pizza look like it has corn on it?

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Don't serial killers often own taxidermied animals n the movies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Starfield

I'm having a hard time deciphering that bottle of liquid. To me it either looks like a second soda, Worcestershire, or soy sauce. Any way you look at it, not cool
Its Fritz Cola

I'm not a taxidermist. The animals are alive though. They can talk!

Last edited:
Tell your bros someone made a joke about you rimming each other then joking say how crazy that would actually be to do it.

Maintain eye contact then look away and say maybe not tonight but one day.

Then if you actually did rim each other you could get that disgusting looking pizzas taste out of your mouth.

TindalosPup

Are you a taxidermist? I admire good stuffed animal displays but dont get why you bring them to the dinner table.
Why does your pepperoni pizza look like it has corn on it?

I think maybe it's garbanzo beans/chick peas?

Corn or garbanzos, it is a topping I've never seen offered before, but I'd try it with the right accompanying toppings, could be good

Starfield

Just for clarification, there IS corn on my Pizza but I requested it to be there, normally it doesn't come with corn. I like corn. Not the band, they're trash. Korn however is pretty damn good.

Tenaciousmo

Canadian all dressed + onions and bacon. eat it like the ninja turtle, one slice at a time, folding the side upwards , eaten from center to crust.

highrider

Banned
Tell your bros someone made a joke about you rimming each other then joking say how crazy that would actually be to do it.

Maintain eye contact then look away and say maybe not tonight but one day.

Then if you actually did rim each other you could get that disgusting looking pizzas taste out of your mouth.

GAMETA

Banned
Always on Saturdays with my family...

I love pizza, my son doesn't like it all that much... I could be offended but instead I'm thankful. More pizza for me.

Lots of different toppings/flavors here in Brazil to pick from, lots of great ones, but I'd say Portuguesa is among the best:

Mussarela, ham, calabrese, eggs, onion rings and black olives...

3-fatos-sobre-a-pizza-portuguesa-que-voce-nao-fazia-ideia-artigo-blog-pizzaria-o-cla-da-pizza-640x420.jpg

pizza-portuguesa-grande.jpg

:messenger_heart:

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned
unTfh3n.jpg

The scozia

won’t be getting one tonight because a) wasn’t cooked right last week, also the delivery driver clearly didn’t understand the proper orientation in which a pizza should be carried, and b) I’m not eating meat anymore, so no more haggis :messenger_neutral:

tonight it’s papa johns. Pineapple most likely, maybe just margarita.

Prison Mike

Banned
unTfh3n.jpg

The scozia

won’t be getting one tonight because a) wasn’t cooked right last week, also the delivery driver clearly didn’t understand the proper orientation in which a pizza should be carried, and b) I’m not eating meat anymore, so no more haggis :messenger_neutral:

tonight it’s papa johns. Pineapple most likely, maybe just margarita.
Why would you deny yourself meat are you mad next thing you will be telling me you eat at the table with stuffed animals who....... Talk

Top Bottom