• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hanging out with my bros, enjoying Pizza 🍕

DESTROYA

would either of you eat Doris?

FUeTXfY.jpg

I rest my case
Last time I checked getting dog toppings on your pizza is only available in China.
Is your dog a vegetarian? I bet he prefers meat so not sure what your nice looking pooch has to do with not eating meat. But if you do it to try to eat healthier I get it.

TIMSTER_777

You want good pizza? You come to ny.

Go out to the island and there are some excellent choices.

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned
Last time I checked getting dog toppings on your pizza is only available in China.
Is your dog a vegetarian? I bet he prefers meat so not sure what your nice looking pooch has to do with not eating meat. But if you do it to try to eat healthier I get it.
I could be best friends with a pig or a cow just like I am with Doris. I wouldn’t eat my friends.

Nester99

1) you don’t make friends with salad
2) Maybe your friends are delicious, how would you know without a sample?

Blade2.0

unTfh3n.jpg

The scozia

won’t be getting one tonight because a) wasn’t cooked right last week, also the delivery driver clearly didn’t understand the proper orientation in which a pizza should be carried, and b) I’m not eating meat anymore, so no more haggis :messenger_neutral:

tonight it’s papa johns. Pineapple most likely, maybe just margarita.
That looks real good actually. Are you in Scotland for that?

Top Bottom