• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy 49th birthday to the nicest guy in Hollywood: Keanu Reeves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
The immortal Keanu Reeves turns 49 today!

keanu-reeves-waterstones-piccadilly-10.jpg

Known for saving the world and or day many times over, as:

Ted Theodore Logan

ted_logan.jpg

Johnny Utah:

Neo:

neo.jpg

Constantine

Happy Birthday!

boinx

Just watched The Devil's Advocate yesterday, probably his best performance in that movie. Anyways, grats Keanu!

Derwind

537.gif

Another proud Canadian to grace Hollywood. Woo!!

Happy Birthday you emotionally impared bastard, we love ya!

Seriously, his happy face, sad face, angry face...ect... all look the same to me. :p

GeoNeo

I disagree.
I've always loved Keanu Reeves.

I know many people criticise his acting but I've always enjoyed it haha. This is even before I found out he is possibly one of the coolest people in hollywood.

Qvoth

Hope 47 ronin does well after the taichi flop
Did he get slim again? Saw a picture of him being quite chubby when taichi was released

Toparaman

Banned
The star of one of the greatest movies of all time, Sweet November. I wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for this auteur's films. Bravo, sir. Happy 80th birthday, and here's to 80 more.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Keanu Reeves is The Wandering Jew. By some accounts he taunted Jesus on his way to the cross. Other accounts have him as the centurion Longinus, who stuck the Spear of Longinus into the side of Jesus Christ.

(11) It was the Virgin blood of the death of Jesus Christ that cursed him, because his his body was sinful in his act. (12) The blood of Jesus Christ washed over him before anyone, (13) yet because of the magnitude of his sin, he was made to walk the earth until the next coming of Jesus. (14) And because he was sinful in the act of killing, but compelled to do so by the Lord in Heaven, (15) it was he who would rejoice on high, and it was he who would rejoice first, upon the return of the Lord to his kingdom of Earth.

Just watched The Devil's Advocate yesterday, probably his best performance in that movie. Anyways, grats Keanu!

This is his best? I remember his accent shifting in between a Cali surfer and the sorriest Southern accent I have ever heard.

I do like him as an actor though, but that was not the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom