• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy birthday Miyamoto!

Xrenity

Yes my friends! Today is the day! Miyamoto has become 55.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto

But enough talk!

miyamoto-candyt.jpg

miyamoto_shigeru.jpg

Super_mario_bros._3_mario_bros.png

mario_cake_small.jpg

Mato

I bet he is having botox injections, he is a narcissus enought to do so. Anyway, Happy Birthday Miyamoto :)

SuomiDude

kirbutashi said:
Has he ever talked about what his retirement plans are, or even if he even plans to at some point?
He said he had some plans to retire, but it'd be in like 10 years (now). He might not completely quit videogame business... can't really remember the interview. Maybe it can be found in MiyamotoShrine or something, or maybe I'm just making this up, I don't know :p

Yeah, and happy birthday Mr. Miyamoto :D

Mii said:
Just what will the industry look like in 20-30 years without him?

Blog2006-04-13tumblet.jpg

My best guess...
don't worry the Yamauchi foundation is already creating miyamoto clones, and they'll go thru the same life experiences that the real one did, to creat the perfect copies

hadareud said:
i can't believe he's already over 50.

The time passes for all people. The only justice in the world is that, sooner or later, we have to die. No matter who you are: this is our destiny, but it is not the end.

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
The time passes for all people. The only justice in the world is that, sooner or later, we have to die. No matter who you are: this is our destiny, but it is not the end.
*sheds tear* That was beautiful, man.

Ikael

However, geniouses like Miyamoto has another destiny: inmortality. That's the magic of art, I suppouse.

mugwhump

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Indeed. ;_;
It is only the begin.

Top Bottom