• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Birthday Teh Hamburglar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to you! I'm a quarter of a century old! 5 years to 30! Weeee! Bring it on baby! Hello lower car insurance rates!

Birthday%20Party.jpg

birthday-party-3.jpg

birthday_party_04.jpg

I'm about to head to the BMV to get my license renewed. Then I have to get my hair did, find something appropriate to wear tonight and wait...wait until 7 at which time the booze will begin to flow freely. Dinner, movie or some activity then off to the bars to drink myself into oblivion all on someone elses tab.

OmniGamer

Happy Birthday...as someone older(25 and 7 months), let me tell you, cherish your youth! The ravages of time will soon be upon you! :)

Okay, I have $300 from various sources as presents. Now I could be responsible and save this money but I figure its my birthday, I can be selfish with it. I thought about getting a pair of these...

OPCI.jpg

h0pper said:
Happy Birthday, mine's the 5th.

AUGUST BIRTHDAYS ASSEMBLE![/QUOTE]

Today's my birthday too (Aug. 3rd). I'm having a b-day dinner with my family tonight.

I'm 29! Yikes, a year away from big "FAT" 30!!!

Jade Knight 08 said:
h0pper said:
Happy Birthday, mine's the 5th.

AUGUST BIRTHDAYS ASSEMBLE![/QUOTE]

Today's my birthday too (Aug. 3rd). I'm having a b-day dinner with my family tonight.

I'm 29! Yikes, a year away from big "FAT" 30!!!

Thank god, someone in this thread older than me :D

Saoh

chick1.gif

ROCK ON IT Hamburglar, congrats!

plz post pics tomorrrow of you passed out with a "i love cock" on your forehead so we can :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom