• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Mother's Day!

Kev Kev

Say something nice about your Mom! I'll start...

My Mom let me make a lot of mistakes so I could learn from them, but she was always there to pick me up, and I can't thank her enough for that. She was just the right balance of love and not coddling too much. Love you Mom!

Say something nice about your Mom! I'll start...

My Mom let me make a lot of mistakes so I could learn from them, but she was always there to pick me up, and I can't thank her enough for that. She was just the right balance of love and not coddling too much. Love you Mom!
That’s something the father usually deals with. Setting up his children on the right path, and giving them wisdom and discipline to make sure those mistakes are avoidable. Surprising to see a woman do that instead, she must be old school.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Happy mothers day! I just got off the phone with mine. Make sure to call yours gaf if you can't see them. They won't be around forever.

My mother is always on my side and loves me unconditionally. You can't ask for more than that.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love

🌸 Happy Mother's Day! 🌸

My precious Mom has always gone above and beyond to take care of me and my two younger twin sisters. Even at nearly 70, she still goes out of her way to make sure everyone is happy and fed even if she is suffering herself; refusing to sit down for even a moment and let others take care of her for a change. My sweet Dad absolutely adores her and for good reason- She is incredibly selfless and not only an incredible caretaker, but a wonderful friend.

We are so very blessed to have her. ♥️

Last edited:
Top Bottom