• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Valentine's Day, NeoGAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you all!

Valentine_Buddies.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Let us celebrate St. Single's Day together, as a forum...

neogafvdaybf7.jpg

:D

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
{Mike} said:

From what I've learned in my hours of consciousness in high school Physics, that dog should be exiting our atmosphere by now.

who is your anime valentine?

kenshin.jpg

Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin

Kenshin is a wandering swordsman who vowed never to kill and always to protect with his reversed blade sword (sakaba to). He has long red hair, purple eyes, and an "x" shaped scar on his left cheek. He used to be one of the best killers in pre-meiji Japan but has since then reformed. Now he rather enjoys being the family man and occassionally using his technique to help those in need. Kenshin has made a lot of friends since he settled in Kamiya dojo. He is very kind to his friends and always puts them before himself. He also cooks, cleans, and takes care of kids really well.

GilloD said:
I covered yours in paper mache penises. Tee-hee.

Ah man, I thought those were rocketships saying "You make my Valentine's Day Blast Off!"

So, instead they're penises that say ...uh... essentially the same thing I suppose.

GilloD

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Ah man, I thought those were rocketships saying "You make my Valentine's Day Blast Off!"

So, instead they're penises that say ...uh... essentially the same thing I suppose.

I combine good and bad into something I call, "Bood".

SUPREME1

Banned
I just got raped to the tune of US$90... for a dozen roses and a couple of twigs and a branch and some little flowers that look like weeds.

Yeah.. me, the one who's been complaining about needing more RAM for my CPU but don't want to spend $100 or close to it for something that will come in useful..

I spend it on some flowers that will die in a couple of days.. or day, since they are in my car right now wilting away until I get off work.

Son of a hctib!

Drey1082

ImperialConquest said:
I just got raped to the tune of US$90... for a dozen roses and a couple of twigs and a branch and some little flowers that look like weeds.

Yeah.. me, the one who's been complaining about needing more RAM for my CPU but don't want to spend $100 or close to it for something that will come in useful..

I spend it on some flowers that will die in a couple of days.. or day, since they are in my car right now wilting away until I get off work.

Son of a hctib!

Hell, I ordered flowers for my girlfriend a week ago to be delivered to her office. I'm 99% sure they didn't arrive.. God damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom