• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Hariseldon’s World | Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Ahhh, so after exactly one Democrat has to answer for his crimes, suddenly we've gone too far and it was a trap the whole time. Weird how no one brought it up the last 3 years.
The whole movement has been a sham and power grab.

Note how the CEO of Time's Up resigned in order to represent her son last year when her son was accused of sexual assault.

Time's Up CEO resigns after her own son is accused of sexual ...
www.washingtonpost.com › 2019/02/22 › times-up-ceo-r...

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
You'd think the UN would, of any organisation, see how ridiculous this idea is, because it's an international organisation, and thus represents mostly non English speaking nations who have entirely gendered languages.

I mean surely someone must have had to translate this for, say, a spanish speaker, and realised it made no sense what so ever?

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Out of bounds

My wife and I have sex almost every day, but I can’t stop thinking about her mother
We’ve been happily married for three years, but I feel so guilty about my obsession with my mother-in-law

Although I have been happily married to my wife for three years, from the beginning I have been sexually attracted to my mother-in-law. She is a fantastic woman in her 50s and looks almost like my wife, but more beautiful. We live in the same area and we see each other two or three times a week. I have sex with my wife almost every day and it is great, but for the past few months, I can’t help but think of my mother-in-law during sex. I feel guilty about it. Please help me.

Shizumapower

Jan 18, 2015
United States

Out of bounds

My wife and I have sex almost every day, but I can’t stop thinking about her mother
We’ve been happily married for three years, but I feel so guilty about my obsession with my mother-in-law

Although I have been happily married to my wife for three years, from the beginning I have been sexually attracted to my mother-in-law. She is a fantastic woman in her 50s and looks almost like my wife, but more beautiful. We live in the same area and we see each other two or three times a week. I have sex with my wife almost every day and it is great, but for the past few months, I can’t help but think of my mother-in-law during sex. I feel guilty about it. Please help me.

The new 'penthouse forums'.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
Sorry Lt Corbis, i'm still not paying for it.
I don't sub to her either but I support the idea. I kind of just forgot about her but saw this linked recently and thought it was good. The only sub I have is Amazon Prime, but I've been more interested in paying for content I want to see lately and not paying for garbage I don't want. This weekend I payed the 7 bucks for a 1 month sub to Crrow777's radio show, over the span of a few months I got hooked on the free first hour of his show and I wanted to check out hour 2 for several of the episodes so I said why not, it's already paid for itself as I've listened to many hours of the show while playing games.

I feel better about putting money directly into these creators' pockets (more or less) vs the ever increasing sub price for access to a corporate owned and curated media platform for surfing endless trash.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
I don't sub to her either but I support the idea. I kind of just forgot about her but saw this linked recently and thought it was good. The only sub I have is Amazon Prime, but I've been more interested in paying for content I want to see lately and not paying for garbage I don't want. This weekend I payed the 7 bucks for a 1 month sub to Crrow777's radio show, over the span of a few months I got hooked on the free first hour of his show and I wanted to check out hour 2 for several of the episodes so I said why not, it's already paid for itself as I've listened to many hours of the show while playing games.

I feel better about putting money directly into these creators' pockets (more or less) vs the ever increasing sub price for access to a corporate owned and curated media platform for surfing endless trash.
AS someone who has been creating videos on youtube since there was a youtube and I have yet to ask for a single like or sub I can't get behind the whole paywall thing. I still like her videos though and i'll watch which ever one slips out from behind the paywall. I wish her luck as well.

Reactions: Nymphae

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Nurse who only wore underwear under transparent PPE gown on male hospital ward in Russia because she was 'too hot' is disciplined (but the patients don't seem upset!)
Nurse claimed she was 'too hot' and didn't realise how transparent the gown was.

A nurse on an all-male coronavirus ward in Russia has been disciplined for only wearing 'lingerie' beneath her transparent protective gown.
Her revealing picture went viral after being taken by a patient at a hospital in Tula, 100 miles south of Moscow, who said there were 'no complaints' from his bedfellows.
But hospital chiefs were not amused and punished the nurse for 'non-compliance with the requirements for medical clothing'.

One patient said there was no objection from men in the coronavirus ward while admitting there was 'some embarrassment'.

A reader of local newspaper Tula News congratulated the nurse. 'At least someone has a sense of humour in this gloomy, gloomy reality,' said Sergey Ratnikov.

'Why the reprimand?' asked Albert Kuzminov.
Another supporter said: 'Everyone shouted at her, but no one paid attention that she was dressed in this way because of the heat.

A woman commenter Marina Astakhova posted: 'Well done, she raised the mood of the patients.'
And Valery Kapnin wrote: 'Why punish the nurse, you need to reward her. 'Seeing this outfit, no-one wants to die.'

Last edited:

crumbs

Jun 7, 2004

In Washington DC, the New Black Panthers are protesting the CCP's treatment of black people in front of a closed Chinese restaurant that doesn't have anything to do with the CCP. I guess heading to the actual Chinese embassy was too much trouble.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
“British justice”:

Wendell Baker: 'Double jeopardy' pensioner rapist cleared for release

A man convicted of beating and raping a pensioner has been cleared for release from prison by the Parole Board.
Wendell Baker was given a life sentence in 2013 for attacking 66-year-old Hazel Backwell and locking her in a cupboard.

He was ordered to spend at least 10 and a half years in prison, following a second trial allowed under new double jeopardy laws. His minimum term was later reduced by two years.
On Friday the Parole Board said Baker "was suitable for release".

But he "will be on licence for the rest of his life", a Ministry of Justice (MoJ) spokesman added.

Baker, now 63, beat and raped Mrs Backwell at her home in Stratford, east London, in 1997.
During the court case it was heard that Ms Backwell was found by chance by a neighbour the following evening after Baker locked her in a cupboard.

The attack left her too afraid to continue living alone or go out by herself and she died in 2002 "with a very sad and broken heart", her family said.

Greedings

May 23, 2016

In Washington DC, the New Black Panthers are protesting the CCP's treatment of black people in front of a closed Chinese restaurant that doesn't have anything to do with the CCP. I guess heading to the actual Chinese embassy was too much trouble.
Only white people can be racist.

I remember when not going to a Chinese restaurant was considered racist a couple of months ago. But black panthers protesting a restaurant, in America is just fine.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
“British justice”:

Wendell Baker: 'Double jeopardy' pensioner rapist cleared for release

A man convicted of beating and raping a pensioner has been cleared for release from prison by the Parole Board.
Wendell Baker was given a life sentence in 2013 for attacking 66-year-old Hazel Backwell and locking her in a cupboard.

He was ordered to spend at least 10 and a half years in prison, following a second trial allowed under new double jeopardy laws. His minimum term was later reduced by two years.
On Friday the Parole Board said Baker "was suitable for release".

But he "will be on licence for the rest of his life", a Ministry of Justice (MoJ) spokesman added.

Baker, now 63, beat and raped Mrs Backwell at her home in Stratford, east London, in 1997.
During the court case it was heard that Ms Backwell was found by chance by a neighbour the following evening after Baker locked her in a cupboard.

The attack left her too afraid to continue living alone or go out by herself and she died in 2002 "with a very sad and broken heart", her family said.

10.5 years is a life sentence? Then that was cut short? That's a sad story.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
10.5 years is a life sentence? Then that was cut short? That's a sad story.
Yeah, it's crazy. This guy shouldn't be walking the streets.
From the BBC's home affairs correspondent:

"The trial of Wendell Baker was one of the most disturbing I've reported on.
The brutal nature of the attack was distressing enough, but it was compounded by Baker's failure to show any remorse.
His defence to the overwhelming scientific evidence against him was that police had planted semen from a used condom.
A judicial error in 1999 and the later loss of vital police case-files meant Baker almost escaped justice.
It must be galling, therefore, for those who worked so hard to secure his conviction that he's being let out at the first time of asking."

BigBooper

Feb 28, 2018
I think it's about time to bring capital punishment back. Have a second jury to determine if a convict meets the threshold of execution so it's rare, but it's ridiculous how many people get released early like that.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

Total Recall had the concept of the Red Pill first:

Lilly Wachowski should go fuck herself.

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
OK, now I think I want to buy a Tesla just to trigger some people...

I looked a while back at Model X but fit and finish were not up to par for that kind of money.

==

Also, I guess if you are a progressive, it's back to the Prius for you.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
OK, now I think I want to buy a Tesla just to trigger some people...

I looked a while back at Model X but fit and finish were not up to par for that kind of money.

==

Also, I guess if you are a progressive, it's back to the Prius for you.
1 year from today:

"Here at Tesla, our hottest market for selling has shifted from San Francisco to Salt Lake City...and we don't know why!"

ManaByte

Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
mcucosmic.com
The Sheriff's name is Chad.

He really is.
He's the guy who's been going on national television shitting on Newsom saying he's only keeping people in lockdown to control them and that he won't enforce any of the state orders and make criminals of people trying to work while Newsom is ordering murderers and felons out of prison.

One guy got out and went on Facebook bragging that he beat a murder charge faster than it took to commit it.

Reactions: chocobomochi

Danny Dudekisser

Formerly 'Chacranajxy'
Oct 13, 2008
Where is this "let people out of jail" mentality even coming from? People are pretending like COVID is a death sentence when... a not insignificant number of those people they want released have actually killed someone.

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
Where is this "let people out of jail" mentality even coming from? People are pretending like COVID is a death sentence when... a not insignificant number of those people they want released have actually killed someone.
I think it ultimately comes from unbelief in free will. People are driven to crime by the system: bad narratives and class/economic inequality. Because the system made them commit crimes, it has no right to punish them.

Of course, if you deny that inequality is the only determinant of human behavior, it all falls apart.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Nurse who only wore underwear under transparent PPE gown on male hospital ward in Russia because she was 'too hot' is disciplined (but the patients don't seem upset!)
Nurse claimed she was 'too hot' and didn't realise how transparent the gown was.

A nurse on an all-male coronavirus ward in Russia has been disciplined for only wearing 'lingerie' beneath her transparent protective gown.
Her revealing picture went viral after being taken by a patient at a hospital in Tula, 100 miles south of Moscow, who said there were 'no complaints' from his bedfellows.
But hospital chiefs were not amused and punished the nurse for 'non-compliance with the requirements for medical clothing'.

One patient said there was no objection from men in the coronavirus ward while admitting there was 'some embarrassment'.

A reader of local newspaper Tula News congratulated the nurse. 'At least someone has a sense of humour in this gloomy, gloomy reality,' said Sergey Ratnikov.

Another supporter said: 'Everyone shouted at her, but no one paid attention that she was dressed in this way because of the heat.

A woman commenter Marina Astakhova posted: 'Well done, she raised the mood of the patients.'
And Valery Kapnin wrote: 'Why punish the nurse, you need to reward her. 'Seeing this outfit, no-one wants to die.'

oh I saw that scene with the old guy

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon

russia is winning the shadow war

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Pictured: Russian nurse disciplined for wearing only underwear beneath see-through gown at Russian hospital has now been offered lingerie modelling role

Dec 15, 2011

The mob smell blood. They want their pound of flesh one way or another.

Incidental observation #1: I have no idea who this person is. Nor do I care. But I agree with their take that others are choosing to interpret what was said through their own lens of race-agenda and bias.

Incidental observation #2: What a pathetic state journalism is when it chases celebrities for their banality, then justifies it with quotes from angry nobodies on social media. (And the usual zealots that The Guardian employs). Some twats being angry on twitter isn't news. It isn't a new source. It isn't justification to destroy someone's life. Nor is it justification to shower them with adulation.

There was a time, when mainstream media would actually manage to write articles they sourced themselves and used proper journalistic practices to substantiate. Now it's "Who is angry on Twitter today?".

See if you can find any major new source that doesn't rely on scraping social media for half its content.

Burn it down. Burn it all the fuck down.

Last edited:

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018

Incidental observation #1: I have no idea who this person is. Nor do I care. But I agree with their take that others are choosing to interpret what was said through their own lens of race-agenda and bias.

Incidental observation #2: What a pathetic state journalism is when it chases celebrities for their banality, then justifies it with quotes from angry nobodies on social media. (And the usual zealots that The Guardian employs). Some twats being angry on twitter isn't news. It isn't a new source. It isn't justification to destroy someone's life. Nor is it justification to shower them with adulation.

There was a time, when mainstream media would actually manage to write articles they sourced themselves and used proper journalistic practices to substantiate. Now it's "Who is angry on Twitter today?".

See if you can find any major new source that doesn't rely on scraping social media for half its content.

To be fair the Times is pretty good - covers both left and right viewpoints quite well with writers from the main parties participating in the opinion pieces while doing a good job of covering what's going on in the world with minimal recourse to Twitter. There's a paywall but the quality is good enough to motivate me to pay it.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.

Pictured: Russian nurse disciplined for wearing only underwear beneath see-through gown at Russian hospital has now been offered lingerie modelling role
She'e hot and has a pretty awesome body, but damn, she's only 23? Russian women seem to age quickly or something.

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract