• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Hariseldon’s World | Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011

Oh. Look at that.
I'm a racist violent piece of shit that has been emboldened because my skin colour is now my passport to do anything I like - including assaulting others for no reason - and when I justify my assault as a response to alleged racism it turns out I was lying.

I guess that would make it a hate crime... ....except the races are wrong. So, as the tweet thread explains, no such charges are going to be applied.

Let's see how many headlines this gets.

Last edited:

crumbs

Jun 7, 2004

Seems like Minneapolis authorities are a bunch of cunts.
I guess they're not familiar with the phrase "Can't get blood from a stone". The mafia understands this, but it continues to escape many politicians.

Minneapolis City Council seems to think "1967 Detroit" city management style is a real winner.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
sister of the hate crime fraudster still peddling their hate

yes trauma on every level including when it doesn't happen so your brother has to hire two black people to pretend to be racists

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Boswollocks

Apr 19, 2019
Mars
I've just discovered the worst Clown World news....

It's horrible, so brace yourselves.

Space raiders now come in a 8 packs. Da fuq?!

Those poor kids, how can they cope with such cruelty in the world.

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
The whole "2+2=5" thing really pisses me off.

Since when were scientists and academics interested in arrogantly dunking on the general public.
Bwahahahaha. Look at these scumbag commoners thinking "2+2=4"! They are so dumb! Let's show them!

Then their logic is that if you redefine one or some or all of the terms then you can make 2+2=5 easily.
Just replace the symbol "4" with the symbol "5".
Yeah. Real smart.

It's not even remotely clever and anyone doing it just looks like a complete arsehole.
Hahaha! I'm smarter than you because I assigned a totally different meaning to commonly agreed upon terms and you are so dumb now hee hee.
Fucking childish.

"If I have 2 apples and 2 oranges then that isn't 4 apples or 4 oranges hahahahaha!"
Eh no that would be 2x +2y not 2 + 2 since you are going out of your way to make that kind of distinction. You still have 4 things.

"If you use binary then 10 + 10 = 100. Hahahahaha!"
Eh that isn't ten plus ten equals one hundred though it's still 2 + 2 = 4.

On and on it goes.

"What are the alt-right saying this week?"
"Um, they are... yup... definitely looks like... they are insisting that 2+2=4."
"OK! Get our best scientists on the job. Operation Arithmetic Is White Supremacy is a go!"
"Eh... hasn't written arithmetic been a thing for millennia with examples going all the way back to the Babylonians and Egyptians?"
"Reeeeeee! Why do you insist on upholding white supremacy! 4chan says 2+2=4 so we need to prove that's WRONG!"

Now ask the same fucking clowns how they established that Hillary won the popular vote.
What's that? When all the votes were "added up" her "total" was "more than" Trumps "total"?
That fuckin sounds like some White Supremacist notions of mathematics to me!

So Covid cases really are zero after all, I guess. Or are we going to use that horrible alt-right, TERF, concept of "addition" to "count" the total number of cases.
Man just think about that.
These idiots are running around screeching about the high number of covid cases while at the same time screeching that the methods used to calculate those numbers are white supremacy.

What's next? 4Chan decides it's favorite food is hamburgers so these cretins run around insisting that they've never touched a hamburger because they only eat steamed hams?

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
I've just discovered the worst Clown World news....

It's horrible, so brace yourselves.

Space raiders now come in a 8 packs. Da fuq?!

Those poor kids, how can they cope with such cruelty in the world.
Oh shit.
H is the 8th letter of the alphabet!

You know who's name began with H, don't you!
HITLER!!!

Space Raiders are promoting white supremacy!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
Oh shit.
H is the 8th letter of the alphabet!

You know who's name began with H, don't you!
HITLER!!!

Space Raiders are promoting white supremacy!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Crap, now I've remembered EVERYTHING is racist, and most be challenged, obviously 'Space Raiders' themselves is promoting raiding the spaces of Indigenous peoples, which is just promoting colonialism!

Plus, swap the first couple of letters around and you get Race Spaiders, which could be interpreted as commiting a hate crime with a shovel.

White supremacy and systemic racism really is everywhere.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ornlu and nush

Boswollocks

Apr 19, 2019
Mars
Just been to the local bowling alley, it opens tomorrow. I can eat and drink in the restaurant but have to wear a mask to bowl.

Might be a bit boring for this thread but this mask shit is going beyond sensible now.

Reactions: Bombchelle

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Gladwyne Elementary School—located in Lower Merion School District, one of the richest in the nation—will require fourth and fifth graders to read Not My Idea: A Book About Whiteness, which claims that white people who relate to police officers or decline to watch the news are complicit in racism. The curriculum also assigns A Kid's Book About Racism to kindergarten and first graders.
Cultural proficiency lessons at Gladwyne were announced in an email to parents on June 9. The email claims that despite offering four other lessons on equity and race, the school's "Cultural Proficiency Committee" believes those lessons are insufficient and created a fifth lesson focused explicitly on anti-racism.