• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Hariseldon’s World | Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

NeoIkaruGAF

Dec 8, 2019
And then they came for your nation's greatest heroes.

Your history as the gratest world power up to WWII naturally implies a past of slavery and slaughter.
Face it.
Acknowledge it.
Learn from it.

You can't erase it, no matter how hard and awkwardly you try to appease the mob of the day.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
I assume all museums will also be making reference to the pre-colonial slave trade in Africa as well as the Arab slave trade?
Just like how the fact Vikings used to kidnap British people in vast numbers to sell as slaves in Africa and the Middle East, or the slaves taken from the British Isles by the Romans when they colonised it before that, or the new evidence being unearthed that ancient Egyptians seem to have colonised here thousands of years ago, it obviously won't.

As I've said before, the only unique part Britain played in the worlds history of Slavery, was (temporarily) ending it.

Also it's shows how ridiculous this fetishisation of black people is, how obvious this vicrim narrative is people are pushing, given that they're trying to paint Nelson as a villain for it, ignoring that it was his victory at Trafalgar that allowed Britain the naval supremecy to be able to stop the international slave trade by seizing any slave ship the British navy came across and freeing any slaves found anywhere in the world after the 1830's.

The guy should be considered a hero for that alone, and not just the fact he murdered scores of French and Spaniards (which is apparently still perfectly fine).

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
It's all about framing white people. The people behind these attacks on the West's history and culture will still be making the same demands and blaming whites at the end of this century. They'll keep going for as long as they can get away with it. Black power movements such as BLM have noticed the weaknesses that emerge from the naively submissive stance adopted by countries such as the UK and are simply taking advantage of it.
Stuff like this only stops when some kind of road block is put in place, but I doubt that is gonna happen. Western societies, unlike those in the ME and Asia, seem increasingly happy to roll over to make black people feel great.

Last edited:

Boswollocks

Apr 19, 2019
Mars
And then they came for your nation's greatest heroes.

Your history as the gratest world power up to WWII naturally implies a past of slavery and slaughter.
Face it.
Acknowledge it.
Learn from it.

You can't erase it, no matter how hard and awkwardly you try to appease the mob of the day.
I've just put the kettle on boil and my crumpets are cooling on the wire-rack, so i have a few minutes to wave the Great British flag.

The British Empire was the greatest empire that has ever existed in known history, in every possible measurable metric, with the arguable exception of land mass acquisition, which may go to the Mongol Empire (built on slaughter and slavery), although all they did were take 100's of thousands of square miles of open land. To add, name me a single, successful Empire that pushed the human race forward in progress, that didn't take slaves or was fuelled on slaughter and i'll show you 10 unicorns. Even the Roman Empire, which openly allowed Homosexuality, was run on slaves and slaughter.

We, The British, continued to be Great throughout WW2 and after, influencing policy, defending Europe and holding back the Soviets, though not entirely on our own on the latter part. Even our Britishness allowed the ending of the Soviet empire to come to a close without a bullet fired, missile launched or single square centimetre of Earth scorched.

Thanks to one of our Nations hero's, you are reading this cringingly self-fellating post.

Another one of our Nations great hero's put an end to Slavery, not just in Britain, The Empire or Europe, but also in the land of our wayward cousins across the pond, but these simpletons (edit: referring to the twitter brigade) with their amoeba-like navigation of the world, - running on 'feels', the Human Modern-day equivalent of Chemical Instinct - fail to forget that fact time and time again.

Anyhoo, the kettle has just clicked so i'm off for a round of Tea and medals. Cheerio!

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

A DIVERSITY CHAMPION

Grazia magazine sacks its new 'diversity champion' for posting anti-Semitic Twitter rants - including one which read, 'Auschwitz gas chamber music LMAO'
  • Stephanie Yeboah was hired as a contributing editor by magazine last month
  • But the 31-year-old activist has been axed over hateful remarks about Holocaust
Grazia magazine has sacked its new 'diversity champion' after she posted vile antisemitic comments on social media.

Author and 'body positivity' blogger Stephanie Yeboah was hired as a contributing editor by the fashion and lifestyle weekly last month to 'fight for diversity, inclusion and women's rights'.

But the 31-year-old activist has been axed over hateful remarks about the Holocaust including 'every Jew has an attic but not every attic has Jews', and a bizarre tweet which said: 'AUSCHWITZ Gas Chamber Music LMAO SMH (laughing my a*** off, shaking my head).'

On the recent 75th anniversary of the liberation of the death camp, where a million Jews were murdered, Ms Yeboah wrote: 'There have been bigger and more horrific genocides. They happened to brown people, though, so I guess it doesn't matter, huh?'

She issued a grovelling apology after the offending Twitter posts were published by Private Eye magazine last Wednesday.

It is understood there were frantic discussions with Grazia UK editor Hattie Brett before the decision was finally made to sack her on Friday evening.

A spokesman for the magazine's German-owned publisher Bauer Media said: 'Following an internal review, we have agreed that Stephanie will no longer be writing as a contributing editor of Grazia.

'We will continue to support her as she further educates herself in collaboration with the Jewish community. Grazia continues to champion diversity and inclusion and stands firmly against antisemitism.'

Ms Yeboah, a Left-wing Black Lives Matter supporter from London, has attracted a large following online for her writings championing plus-size 'body positivity'.

She told a recent interviewer that her 'purpose' was to 'teach women how to live in their truth and not be bound by the shackles of this very patriarchal, capitalist society that thrives on white supremacy'.

However, despite her anti-capitalist stance, she takes money from top brands to model their clothes in sponsored social media posts to her 200,000 Instagram followers.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Lol “body positivity” and you are laughing at the holocaust

Also an “anti capitalist” who “takes money from top brands”
On the recent 75th anniversary of the liberation of the death camp, where a million Jews were murdered, Ms Yeboah wrote: 'There have been bigger and more horrific genocides. They happened to brown people, though, so I guess it doesn't matter, huh?'
are these people evil or just totally and incredibly fucking stupid?

Last edited:

NeilH1982

Formerly 'NH1982'
Jul 9, 2019
Grazia continues to champion diversity and inclusion and stands firmly against antisemitism.'
Really now. Let's see what statement got her fired

But the 31-year-old activist has been axed over hateful remarks about the Holocaust including 'every Jew has an attic but not every attic has Jews', and a bizarre tweet which said: 'AUSCHWITZ Gas Chamber Music LMAO SMH (laughing my a*** off, shaking my head).'
Clear example of standing against anti-semitism. You're a racist cunt hiding behind a perceived bulletproof race shield, but your shield just cracked

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Lol “body positivity” and you are laughing at the holocaust

Also an “anti capitalist” who “takes money from top brands”

are these people evil or just totally and incredibly fucking stupid?
The bit about the “frantic discussions” made me laugh. Looks like a case of diversity hire gone wrong.

Reactions: Bombchelle

Chittagong

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2004

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

'Macho' father who wanted son to be a boxer reveals how he accepted 11-year-old's dream to perform as UK's youngest drag queen after dressing up in his mother's clothes aged eight
  • Fabian Butler, 11, loves transforming into his drag alter ego Francheska Valley
  • Performer from Gwent, South Wales, has become the UK's youngest drag queen
  • His father Darren, a machine operator, says he is 'the proudest dad in the world'
When Fabian Butler was born, his loving dad Darren held him and dreamed of the man he would grow up to be - how he would play football with him and teach him how to box, just like he'd loved as a child.
But by age eight, the youngster from Gwent, South Wales, had ditched the sports fields and told his horrified father that he wanted to dress up in his mum's clothes.

But by age eight, the youngster from Gwent, South Wales, had ditched the sports fields and told his horrified father that he wanted to dress up in his mum's clothes.
Trying everything in his power to talk his son out of his latest 'phase', Darren felt uncomfortable about what his friends would think about his son's alter ego.

Now aged 11, Fabian performs as one of the country's youngest drag queens, as alter ego Francheska Valley - and Darren happily takes him to gigs and even helps him choose his outfits.She persuaded me to go to his first performance, I really didn't want to go.

'But as soon as I saw how happy he was on stage, I could see how much it meant to him.

'It brought a tear to my eye and I realised he can't live his life through my eyes. He has to live his dream, not my dreams.

'I am the proudest dad in the world.'

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011

A DIVERSITY CHAMPION

Grazia magazine sacks its new 'diversity champion' for posting anti-Semitic Twitter rants - including one which read, 'Auschwitz gas chamber music LMAO'
  • Stephanie Yeboah was hired as a contributing editor by magazine last month
  • But the 31-year-old activist has been axed over hateful remarks about Holocaust
Grazia magazine has sacked its new 'diversity champion' after she posted vile antisemitic comments on social media.

Author and 'body positivity' blogger Stephanie Yeboah was hired as a contributing editor by the fashion and lifestyle weekly last month to 'fight for diversity, inclusion and women's rights'.

She issued a grovelling apology after the offending Twitter posts were published by Private Eye magazine last Wednesday.

It is understood there were frantic discussions with Grazia UK editor Hattie Brett before the decision was finally made to sack her on Friday evening.

A spokesman for the magazine's German-owned publisher Bauer Media said: 'Following an internal review, we have agreed that Stephanie will no longer be writing as a contributing editor of Grazia.

'We will continue to support her as she further educates herself in collaboration with the Jewish community. Grazia continues to champion diversity and inclusion and stands firmly against antisemitism.'

Ms Yeboah, a Left-wing Black Lives Matter supporter from London, has attracted a large following online for her writings championing plus-size 'body positivity'.

She told a recent interviewer that her 'purpose' was to 'teach women how to live in their truth and not be bound by the shackles of this very patriarchal, capitalist society that thrives on white supremacy'.

However, despite her anti-capitalist stance, she takes money from top brands to model their clothes in sponsored social media posts to her 200,000 Instagram followers.

These people are never sorry for what they've done.

They are only sorry they got exposed doing it.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

How Sweden became a gangsters' paradise: Europe's most liberal country welcomed Middle Eastern refugees five years ago... but now it is being terrorised by migrant mafia clans - with police and politically correct government powerless
  • Sweden's police chiefs have warned they are unable to contain the country's rising tide of mafia 'clan' crime
  • For decades, politicians have refused to admit the crime and violence is coming from migrant communities
  • Now the problem is so severe that law enforcement officials are speaking out - and blaming mass immigration
  • There were 257 bombings in Sweden last year and hundreds of shootings. Just one month in the last three years has passed without a gang-related killing
  • In one extraordinary incident in August, Gothenburg's most notorious crime family, the Ali Khan gang, set up roadblocks in the northeast of the city to find rival gang members
  • Erik Nord, Gothenburg's chief of police, told MailOnline: 'We need more police to deal with this situation urgently. Otherwise we will turn into a gangsters' paradise'
Migrant mafia gangs are terrorising Sweden's streets with a surge of bombings and murders, forcing police chiefs in one of Europe's most liberal countries to admit they are losing their grip on law and order.

Just five years after the country welcomed refugees with open arms, criminal clans from the Middle East, north Africa and the Balkans are behind soaring crime rates in their once peaceful cities, police say, with 257 bombings and more than 300 shootings last year.
In one extraordinary incident in August, Gothenburg's most notorious crime family, the Ali Khan gang, set up roadblocks in the northeast of the city, shining torches into cars to hunt for members of a rival mob.

Police broke up the checkpoints and made 20 arrests. But in a move that was seen as symbolic of Sweden's 'soft touch', the suspects were released because prosecutors decided they hadn't broken the law.
In an exclusive interview, Erik Nord, Gothenburg's chief of police, told MailOnline: 'These criminal clans have a completely different culture that makes them very difficult to tackle with normal police methods.

'We need more police and our courts and prisons need to be reinforced to deal with this situation urgently. Otherwise we will turn into a gangsters' paradise.'

More at the link:

frostyxc

Mar 30, 2012
Seattle
frostyxc.tumblr.com

How Sweden became a gangsters' paradise: Europe's most liberal country welcomed Middle Eastern refugees five years ago... but now it is being terrorised by migrant mafia clans - with police and politically correct government powerless
  • Sweden's police chiefs have warned they are unable to contain the country's rising tide of mafia 'clan' crime
  • For decades, politicians have refused to admit the crime and violence is coming from migrant communities
  • Now the problem is so severe that law enforcement officials are speaking out - and blaming mass immigration
  • There were 257 bombings in Sweden last year and hundreds of shootings. Just one month in the last three years has passed without a gang-related killing
  • In one extraordinary incident in August, Gothenburg's most notorious crime family, the Ali Khan gang, set up roadblocks in the northeast of the city to find rival gang members
  • Erik Nord, Gothenburg's chief of police, told MailOnline: 'We need more police to deal with this situation urgently. Otherwise we will turn into a gangsters' paradise'
Migrant mafia gangs are terrorising Sweden's streets with a surge of bombings and murders, forcing police chiefs in one of Europe's most liberal countries to admit they are losing their grip on law and order.

Just five years after the country welcomed refugees with open arms, criminal clans from the Middle East, north Africa and the Balkans are behind soaring crime rates in their once peaceful cities, police say, with 257 bombings and more than 300 shootings last year.
In one extraordinary incident in August, Gothenburg's most notorious crime family, the Ali Khan gang, set up roadblocks in the northeast of the city, shining torches into cars to hunt for members of a rival mob.

Police broke up the checkpoints and made 20 arrests. But in a move that was seen as symbolic of Sweden's 'soft touch', the suspects were released because prosecutors decided they hadn't broken the law.
In an exclusive interview, Erik Nord, Gothenburg's chief of police, told MailOnline: 'These criminal clans have a completely different culture that makes them very difficult to tackle with normal police methods.

'We need more police and our courts and prisons need to be reinforced to deal with this situation urgently. Otherwise we will turn into a gangsters' paradise.'

More at the link:
Pray tell how the government and police are powerless? It seems more like a refusal to act out of fear of bad vibes from shriekers on the internet. They could end this "Mafia" in a week if they had the will.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Pray tell how the government and police are powerless? It seems more like a refusal to act out of fear of bad vibes from shriekers on the internet. They could end this "Mafia" in a week if they had the will.
Yeah, it does. I can't say I have much sympathy. The problems they are dealing with are largely self-inflicted. The people in Sweden seem to value tolerence and diversity over everything else.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014

'Macho' father who wanted son to be a boxer reveals how he accepted 11-year-old's dream to perform as UK's youngest drag queen after dressing up in his mother's clothes aged eight
  • Fabian Butler, 11, loves transforming into his drag alter ego Francheska Valley
  • Performer from Gwent, South Wales, has become the UK's youngest drag queen
  • His father Darren, a machine operator, says he is 'the proudest dad in the world'
When Fabian Butler was born, his loving dad Darren held him and dreamed of the man he would grow up to be - how he would play football with him and teach him how to box, just like he'd loved as a child.

Trying everything in his power to talk his son out of his latest 'phase', Darren felt uncomfortable about what his friends would think about his son's alter ego.

Now aged 11, Fabian performs as one of the country's youngest drag queens, as alter ego Francheska Valley - and Darren happily takes him to gigs and even helps him choose his outfits.She persuaded me to go to his first performance, I really didn't want to go.

'But as soon as I saw how happy he was on stage, I could see how much it meant to him.

'It brought a tear to my eye and I realised he can't live his life through my eyes. He has to live his dream, not my dreams.

'I am the proudest dad in the world.'

Is the mother in black face or have a shoe polish accident or something?

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.
"Being an alien is more than just my gender..."

How the fuck would being an alien be your gender? Is my cat's gender "cat?"

How would you even describe 2 cats fucking? Instead of saying the male cat impregnates the female cat, you'd say, "The cat cat impregnates the cat cat?" Why is this bitch so dumb