• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Hariseldon’s World | Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
What is it with the far left's total lack of self awareness in their identifying with literal evil monsters? It's like all those articles after IT 2 with people upset that their 'LGBT+ ally' Pennywise killed a gay dude.

I was in the supermarket the other day, and Disney now have an entire range of 'Twisted Tales' books for kids that are all basically pro evil:
Maybe they have just come full circle:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Finnish women take to social media to back up their Prime Minister after she was criticised for going TOPLESS in a plunging black blazer for magazine photoshoot
  • Sanna Marin wore blazer with a deep neckline in magazine photoshoot this week
  • But the fashion choice was branded 'inappropriate' by some social media users
  • Ms Marin's outraged fans showed support by sharing snaps in similar outfits
Finland's prime minister Sanna Marin has sparked controversy after wearing a stylish black blazer with a plunging neckline and no top underneath for a recent magazine photoshoot.

However, the politician's outfit choice was branded 'inappropriate' by some social media users after a snap of her wearing the jacket with a deep neckline, and without a blouse underneath, was shared on the magazine's Instagram account.

One suggested the outfit 'eroded' her credibility, while another commented: 'Yeah a real role model. It would have been better in the darkest of clouds. Ridiculous that the breasts of a woman appear in two without a blouse. Someone with taste and sense of style.'
Ms Marin's outraged fans were quick to show their support and rally behind her, launching the hashtag #imwithsanna and sharing photographs of themselves posed in similar ensembles to the prime minister's.

Thousands of posts have been shared featuring photos of everyday people and Finnish celebrities wearing near-identical outfits.

And fans were quick to praise the original photograph, with one person writing: 'Stylish image. Anyone who condemns an over-open neck can stop hypocrisy. Our beautiful Prime Minister, who is a good role model for all Finnish women.'
Another wrote: 'Such a wonderful woman who is not afraid to break the dusty hardened patriarchal formulas.'

'Great picture of our prime minister. Remember that women will dress in sacks in the future, especially in magazine photos, so that your competence or reliability is not called into question due to external factors,' commented another.

MilkyJoe

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2014

Finnish women take to social media to back up their Prime Minister after she was criticised for going TOPLESS in a plunging black blazer for magazine photoshoot
Finland's prime minister Sanna Marin has sparked controversy after wearing a stylish black blazer with a plunging neckline and no top underneath for a recent magazine photoshoot.

However, the politician's outfit choice was branded 'inappropriate' by some social media users after a snap of her wearing the jacket with a deep neckline, and without a blouse underneath, was shared on the magazine's Instagram account.

One suggested the outfit 'eroded' her credibility, while another commented: 'Yeah a real role model. It would have been better in the darkest of clouds. Ridiculous that the breasts of a woman appear in two without a blouse. Someone with taste and sense of style.'
Ms Marin's outraged fans were quick to show their support and rally behind her, launching the hashtag #imwithsanna and sharing photographs of themselves posed in similar ensembles to the prime minister's.

Thousands of posts have been shared featuring photos of everyday people and Finnish celebrities wearing near-identical outfits.

And fans were quick to praise the original photograph, with one person writing: 'Stylish image. Anyone who condemns an over-open neck can stop hypocrisy. Our beautiful Prime Minister, who is a good role model for all Finnish women.'
Another wrote: 'Such a wonderful woman who is not afraid to break the dusty hardened patriarchal formulas.'

'Great picture of our prime minister. Remember that women will dress in sacks in the future, especially in magazine photos, so that your competence or reliability is not called into question due to external factors,' commented another.

I'll have a quick click

edit: There's always some male feminists that have to make it about them...:messenger_grinning_squinting:

Last edited:

BigDeadFreak

Jul 7, 2018

Hey girls, remember when Divine Brown was criticised for sucking a white English guys dick?

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
Reading an article at Vox Day's site about the media polls and it just makes me laugh.

You can see huge turnouts at Trump rallies, his base is super enthused, and Joe can't get like anybody to come to his and there is less than zero genuine excitement for that man anywhere you look.

But he's up 10 points in polls? Suck my dick you fucking liars.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Do you want people to wear the fucking mask or not Karen? Listening to hysterical libs and retarded media do anything they can to make this woman sound like a piece of shit has been rather funny.
Also funny to note the microphone in front of ACB lol, look at those authoritarians keeping that woman down! This one really makes me scratch my head, what are they even trying to say here?

Ugh, I know she has to wear a mask because we're all in this together and obviously masks are good, but the picture of this successful, professional, intelligent woman with a microphone answering questions for her interview for a job at the highest court in the land while wearing a mask? Yeah it reminds me of the time I saw a mask on a woman in The Handmaid's Tale...and...uh....that was bad, so....uh.....this too is bad or something?

Last edited:

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
So true

On twitter the other day there was some political bullshit that everyone was laughing about, had an exchange with a chick, had 3 or 4 jovial exchanges, then o get a DM "do you want to join my only fans?"

Wtf is wrong with these girls 😂
I'd ask her why I should buy something that I can legally get for free

• Fire
Reactions: Ornlu

BigDeadFreak

Jul 7, 2018
I like the fact that it has to say "Eastern European girls". It does need pointing out that most women from Western Europe don't fit into this mold. Sadly, I think it's worst in the UK. Most women here are such drunken slags that they don't even need Onlyfans. Everything is on show all the time from the age of about 13 to late 50s. Walk round any town center on a Saturday afternoon and it's filled with women showing as much of their bodies as possible, all the while operating under the delusion that they are not prostituting themselves for a bit of attention.

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
So true

On twitter the other day there was some political bullshit that everyone was laughing about, had an exchange with a chick, had 3 or 4 jovial exchanges, then o get a DM "do you want to join my only fans?"

Wtf is wrong with these girls 😂
The better question would be, why are you using twitter? Or why are you having "political" exchanges in it?

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Pastor did meth with parishioners, performed exorcism on 1-year-old – cops
Lloyd Eddie Lasker Jr. was arrested at a gas station with meth and a pipe on Sept. 22

An Arkansas pastor admitted using meth with parishioners and performing an exorcism on an emaciated 1-year-old boy, police said.

Lloyd Eddie Lasker Jr., pastor of the House of Refuge and Deliverance Ministries church in Mayflower, was arrested at a gas station with meth and a pipe on Sept. 22, according to court documents obtained by The News & Observer.

Four days earlier, police in nearby Conway responded to the church for a welfare check and discovered a 21-month-old child with “multiple bruises from head to toe,” as well as the boy’s mother and the 49-year-old pastor.

The boy’s mother claimed he “was possessed by a demon” before he was taken to a hospital, where he was admitted into an intensive care unit with a brain bleed and extreme malnourishment, police said.
Investigators then went to Lasker’s Mayflower home on Sept. 22 to ask him about the case, but he wasn’t there. Officers later spotted his white Dodge truck at a gas station in the small town of less than 2,000 north of Little Rock, where police say about 4 grams of meth in a small baggie was found inside his vehicle, an affidavit shows.
Cops also found a pipe and more meth on the truck’s passenger side, where Lasker had been sitting. A second man, Timothy Bynum, was standing near the driver’s side, police said.

Bynum told officers the drugs belonged to Lasker, who denied knowing the pipe and drugs were in the truck, but admitted to using meth “in the past,” as well as inside the church several times — including with the child’s mother and other parishioners, the affidavit shows.

Lasker also admitted trying to “exorcise the demon” in the boy, but refused to explain what that entailed, police said.
Officers also found a bag of suspected meth during a search of the church, as well as a shotgun at Lasker’s home, court documents show. As an ex-felon, Lasker had been barred from possessing handguns, The News & Observer reports.

Lasker, who has been charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a gun by a convicted felon, was released from custody after posting a $7,500 bond, the Log Cabin Democrat reported Monday.
Lasker is due back in court on Oct. 13, court documents show. Attempts to reach someone at the church early Wednesday were unsuccessful.

frostyxc

Mar 30, 2012
Seattle
frostyxc.tumblr.com
I like the fact that it has to say "Eastern European girls". It does need pointing out that most women from Western Europe don't fit into this mold. Sadly, I think it's worst in the UK. Most women here are such drunken slags that they don't even need Onlyfans. Everything is on show all the time from the age of about 13 to late 50s. Walk round any town center on a Saturday afternoon and it's filled with women showing as much of their bodies as possible, all the while operating under the delusion that they are not prostituting themselves for a bit of attention.
Your work for the British Tourist Board is superb.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
The only real famine was early post civil war times and mostly affected Ukraine (Holodomor).
In the time referenced in that NYT article, dear god...

Back in the time referenced in the article.
My grandma (who lived in a village).
Was buying.
Bread.
To feed.
Pigs.
As did most of her neighbors.

There were shortages of certain type of food, as price was fixed & low and production couldn't meet demand (e.g. black caviar) but you could still get it from the black market (my parents did).
But there was no shortage of food in general, let alone famine. (fuckiing crazy ideas)

This simply demonstrates how detached from reality "common knowledge" about countries is.
Call me old fashioned, but if an ideology leads to tens of millions dead to starvation, more than some of it intentional, the ideology might get a bad rap on the food front even if grandma got titties.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
“She’s sexy,” said Iris Jones, 46, who paused to admire the figure. “She has a man’s head in her hand and is saying enough is enough. I love it.”

Adriana Sanchez, 48, of Atlanta, said she planned to stop by with her 13-year-old daughter Isadri Hernandez-Sanchez, who had been learning about the gorgon in school.

“My whole life I thought she was the evil one but it makes me angry to know she was punished for no fault of her own,” Adriana said. “I’m so happy I could be here.”

“It’s a different version of her and it’s more powerful,” Isadri added.

These people are psychotic idiots. They're fucking coming after mythology now?