• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Hariseldon’s World | Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

BigDeadFreak

Jul 7, 2018
And this week's award for peak feminism goes to..... Helen Lewis.

That's right boys and girls, thanks to Helen we can now read about how rich, white, aristocratic English women are, in fact, victims. There's me thinking they had it easy but no, the whole system is stacked against them. There's me thinking that the system was stacked against the peasants they exploited throughout the centuries to build their stately homes but no, they are the real victims.

Ionian

Apr 25, 2013
And this week's award for peak feminism goes to..... Helen Lewis.

That's right boys and girls, thanks to Helen we can now read about how rich, white, aristocratic English women are, in fact, victims. There's me thinking they had it easy but no, the whole system is stacked against them. There's me thinking that the system was stacked against the peasants they exploited throughout the centuries to build their stately homes but no, they are the real victims.

Didn't read it all but scrolling down the article this caught my eye.

"When I reached Lady Tanya Field by phone, she joked that it was “Blursday.” She is a social worker, and her life has become even busier since the pandemic began. Field might have joined the European Court case, but she has comprehensively rejected her aristocratic upbringing: She doesn’t use her title, she married a man who grew up in public housing, and she lives in a semidetached house near Oxford. She collects vintage cars—but not rare, high-end ones. She likes Minis. “The reason that I’m interested in mass-produced cars is because I’m much more interested in normal people,” she told me."

And I immediately thought ...

How many micro-machines does a woman need to have in a picture frame? She is just showing off.

Boswollocks

and Ceramide R
Apr 19, 2019
Mars
Fuck me, did she watch Wayne and Waynetta Slob on TV and think "That's the life for me"

Fair play to her though. Respect to anyone who goes in their own direction vs what they're told/supposed/forced to do

M1chl

Dec 25, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014
Didn't read it all but scrolling down the article this caught my eye.

"When I reached Lady Tanya Field by phone, she joked that it was “Blursday.” She is a social worker, and her life has become even busier since the pandemic began. Field might have joined the European Court case, but she has comprehensively rejected her aristocratic upbringing: She doesn’t use her title, she married a man who grew up in public housing, and she lives in a semidetached house near Oxford. She collects vintage cars—but not rare, high-end ones. She likes Minis. “The reason that I’m interested in mass-produced cars is because I’m much more interested in normal people,” she told me."

And I immediately thought ...

How many micro-machines does a woman need to have in a picture frame? She is just showing off.
State of that, can you imagine what her growler looks like?

• LOL
Reactions: Ionian

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Gang of transgender women drop-kicked then stamped on 19-year-old man in Tube attack after he told them they needed to have female genitalia to be women

Tamsin Lush, Tylah Jo Bryan and Amarnih Lewis-Daniel attacked the 19-year-old

A gang of drunken transgender women who stamped on a teenager outside a Tube station have walked free from court.

Tamsin Lush, 29, Tylah Jo Bryan and Amarnih Lewis-Daniel, both 24, set upon the 19-year-old after he told them they needed female genitalia to be women.

Lush 'drop-kicked' the victim, named only as Al Shaheeb, and mother-of-four Hannah Bryan, 24, joined in as they booted the teenager.

Jacinta Stringer, prosecuting, said the victim did not give a statement to police or cooperate after the attack.
She said he had also racially abused Hannah Bryan, calling her a 'black c***' during the incident at 2.15am on June 24, 2018.

Ms Stringer said: 'He was 19 and described as Arabian. The young man came across these defendants outside Leicester Square Tube station.
'Hannah Bryan, when she was interviewed described that there had been a conversation with this young man where he had turned around and said ''you're not a woman - you need a f**** to be a woman''.

'That of course started an altercation. Tamsin Lush drop-kicked the male that had made that comment and he went to the ground.
'The young man was on the floor and these defendants stamped and kicked him whilst he was on the floor.

'Hannah Bryan came at a later stage and tried to pull them off, but was also seen trying to kick the male.'
The 19-year-old was taken to hospital after he was left with severe abrasions and a black eye, Inner London Crown Court heard.
Judge Nigel Seed told the gang: 'I accept that had it not been for the alleged victim in this case there probably wouldn't have been an incident.

'The four of you then were subjected to extremely offensive transphobic and racial abuse. Had it not been for that there would have been no violent disorder.
'However that does not excuse what you did, you went far to far in your reactions, but of course transphobic issues are particularly sensitive.

It is a sign that the so-called victim realised how wrong he was by refusing to cooperate and not make any statement.

'I do not in any way your condone behaviour but I accept that what happened to you at the beginning of the incident was entirely wrong and people like you should not be subject to that abuse in the public domain or anywhere.'
Lush from Romford, east London, Daniel-Lewis, of Dagenham, east London, and Tylah-Jo Bryan, of Barking, all admitted violent disorder.

Lush, Daniel-Lewis and Tylah-Jo Bryan were all sentenced to a six-month curfew between 9pm and 7am.
Daniel-Lewis was also ordered to complete 20 days rehabilitation activity requirement including anger management.

Tylah-Jo Bryan was also handed a 12-month community order.

Hannah Bryan, of Barking, admitted the lesser offence of causing fear or provocation of violence and was given a conditional discharge for two years.

Vid of the incident at the jump:

Last edited:

M1chl

Dec 25, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
I bet you never have to deal with woke shit like this in the Czech Republic. Must be nice...
To prove my point, this is June 2020 Reflex magazine:

Not sure what is the context, but tagline said "Bow before all thugs, who wanted to get better?" And it's not some small runned magazine, nor it is some Nazi stuff.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
To prove my point, this is June 2020 Reflex magazine:

Not sure what is the context, but tagline said "Bow before all thugs, who wanted to get better?" And it's not some small runned magazine, nor it is some Nazi stuff.
So it's comparing the BLM movement to Hitler and the nazis?

M1chl

Dec 25, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
So it's comparing the BLM movement to Hitler and the nazis?
There was a tons of German prior to WW2 around the our republic, mainly on borders. Czech folk was touted as the bad once, who wanted ethnostate, while those Germans acting with a lot of disdain and assholish behavior towards native people. Well and few yeasrs later "sudetenland was basically German land and we were put under "protecion of Germany". So something like that. Like minority could use it's power. As I've said, I did not read the article. Maybe it is somewhere on the internet, most likely is, but with payed access.

Reactions: hariseldon

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

British actress Charlotte Kirk - dubbed 'the mogul slayer' for affairs that took down two Hollywood titans - speaks out after claiming she gave Brett Ratner oral sex because 'her autism makes her socially awkward' and she didn't know what else to do

British actress Charlotte Kirk, whose affairs with two Hollywood titans ruined their careers, has spoken for the first time since since it became public and after claiming in court that she only submitted to giving directors oral sex because her autism makes her socially awkward.

Kirk, 28, has been dubbed 'the mogul slayer' for her affairs with Warner Brothers CEO Kevin Tsujihara and vice chair of NBC-Universal Ron Meyer.

Both men lost their jobs after their relationships emerged.
They both vehemently deny any quid-pro-quo arrangements.
In 2017, Kirk signed an NDA as part of a settlement with Packer, Tsujihara and Ratner that was part of a $3million deal, it has been claimed.

In 2019, she is said to have signed another NDA as part of an agreement with Meyer, under which she would be paid $2.5million.
Kirk is currently fighting to undo both of the gag orders. While she says she cannot legally discuss any of the men, she gave a interview to Los Angeles Magazine about her career. In it, she said she 'always loved role-play' and 'imagined she was being watched'.

An anonymous friend is also quoted throughout who gives more details on her affairs, including that she was 'in love' with Australian billionaire James Packer and thought he was her 'Prince Charming' after he bought her a $65,000 Rolex.
Kirk's lawyer claims in court documents that she performed oral sex on Brett Ratner, another power player, because she is 'socially awkward' as a result of being autistic, and she did not know what else to do.

Xenon

British actress Charlotte Kirk - dubbed 'the mogul slayer' for affairs that took down two Hollywood titans - speaks out after claiming she gave Brett Ratner oral sex because 'her autism makes her socially awkward' and she didn't know what else to do

Where on the spectrum is that and how does one detect it from basic observation?

Last edited: