• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Hariseldon’s World | Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Taiwanese tourist, 26, is fined for wearing bikini 'that was literally just a piece of string' to a beach in the Philippines after police saw photos of it posted online by shocked locals:
It was literally a string.

Gashtronomy

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2019
Taiwanese tourist, 26, is fined for wearing bikini 'that was literally just a piece of string' to a beach in the Philippines after police saw photos of it posted online by shocked locals:
It was literally a string.
There is nothing more miserable than the fugly prudes who detest anothers beauty.

Hit the gym you fat skanks!

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
We still have the Inaugural Clown of the Year Awards coming up.

Hot Clowns to look out for:
*That fake tranny dude who teaches underage girls about tampons.
*Jussie Smollette
*That “Go back to where you came from” lady
*The “It’s MAAM” guy.
*NI

it’s anybody’s contest to win
There are all deserving names on the list, but I think Smollette should win. He’s the biggest fucking clown I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: SpartanN92

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

Dude dons black face a bunch of times and all of a sudden everyone wants to kill him. Maybe the Libs are right and western civilization really is racist lol.

/s

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

Dude dons black face a bunch of times and all of a sudden everyone wants to kill him. Maybe the Libs are right and western civilization really is racist lol.

/s
Ah yes, the “I’m getting imaginary death threats” defense. First page of the How to be a Dumb Fuck Virtue-Signaler bible.

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
Ah yes, the “I’m getting imaginary death threats” defense. First page of the How to be a Dumb Fuck Virtue-Signaler bible.
The number one way to avoid consequences for your actions in our current society is to find a way to be a victim. This playbook manifests itself in several ways.

1) I am really sorry for my shit behavior but I have been struggling with mental health issues that I have been hiding.
2) I am really sorry for my shit behavior, but also look at all this social media bullying and threats I have been receiving because of my shit behavior. That is the real crime.
3) (This is my personal favorite.) I made up some shit to make me look like a victim; it was a complete fabrication. But it highlights an important societal issue, stoked a important conversation for real victims, and thus it is SJW true.

Definition of SJW True: Something completely false that did not happen, but it highlights a favored victim narrative and starts a societal conversation so everyone acts like it is true or that the response to the falsehood actually hurts "real" victims.

Elizabeth Warren's claim that she was fired for being pregnant is SJW true because most likely some people in the 1970s might have been fired for being pregnant, even though in fact she was offered the job and she submitted a resignation letter turning it down.

Last edited:

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
And yet the fake news continues to get away with spreading their propaganda.
And the saddest part? Vast majority of viewers gobble this up and will NEVER find out the truth behind this. And even if they do they will still believe the next lie the mainstream media produces. Again and again and again, again, again and again ......... 10 hours later....and again, again and again.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

jolof96

Aug 3, 2017

Teslerum

Nov 29, 2018

I used to fully support assisted suicide. Never thought it would be extended to kids and awkward young adults suffering from 'shyness'.
There's a lot of bullshit happening when it comes to Euthanasia actually. It's fully a business already and you have plenty of death merchants/sellers. Many who are underhanded enough to keep extended family out of everything so they can manipulate freely. Among others, I've spoken with a dad that suddenly got told that his mom was dead,

His mother was convinced to keep shut about it when they visited. Wasn't a very pleasent conversation with his kids on why they couldn't visit grandma anymore.

So, yeah. I'm not surprised. Lives don't matter when it comes to money. It's just a slippery slope.

Reactions: autoduelist

s34ab

Banned
Oct 10, 2019

I used to fully support assisted suicide. Never thought it would be extended to kids and awkward young adults suffering from 'shyness'.
Do they not realize they could slit their wrists at home? Or swallow pills? Or take a bullet? Or better yet, if you want to die, live out a James Bond fantasy. Go swimming with sharks (without a cage.) Pick some cause in a third world country you can fight and die for.

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Mother of man, 28, who died after injecting his scrotum with silicone sues his FIVE boyfriends after they 'forced her son to inflate his testicles to the size of a basketball':

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Pure unadulterated clown world.
So this one is so clownish I'm still struggling to digest it.

So, in one scenario, you end up cucking human males who must submit to the will of of a machine they bought and own.

Or... the men get turned on and use the sex toy even if it says no [rape play is a huge turn on for many]. So what happens then? Electric shocks to the junk? [Is it brap brap who will be pleased by this or am i confusing people]. Or will the robot club you to death with it's own arm Detroit style? Sirens going off? Automatic call to the police? Will it scream bloody murder?

Maybe you get a dial to control this? NI can turn it down to 0% consent and wap it to the sounds of consenting to 'no' while it berates him for being horny?

Like, I'm serious, nothing about this makes a damn lick of sense. It's dumb for the sake of being dumb, so inherently and thoroughly and uniquely dumb i feel like the 'researchers' have to be aware of it's dumbness but want to propagandize anyway.

Can you imagine giant dong dildo that has a 30% chance of going soft whenever some woman wants to stick it in? A vibrator that, at random intervals, says 'please stop, i don't consent to this'?

And most importantly, the seriously obvious conclusion that this could only lead most guys to just having their way with a sex doll yelling no. It would be a rape trainer.

Some of these stories are just so clown world it boggles my mind. Morons.

Last edited:

SpoopySpeedster

Neo Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mother of man, 28, who died after injecting his scrotum with silicone sues his FIVE boyfriends after they 'forced her son to inflate his testicles to the size of a basketball':
I want to make a funny about ball busting... but this is just sad

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

Oct 24, 2017
Krynn
Personally, I was disgusting by every aspect of the story. It offers a horrifying glimpse of the unrestrained, morally bankrupt, “polyamourous” future that a section of society wants.
Don't judge what you don't know.
Interactions between man-man are different by nature from interactions between man-woman.
Polyamorous relations (without the master-slave crap) are not uncommon in the gay world (usually trios). I know several trios that are happy that way, 2 of them (the trios) have been together for 10+ years.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: SpoopySpeedster

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
Interactions between man-man are different by nature from interactions between man-woman.
Polyamorous relations (without the master-slave crap) are not uncommon in the gay world (usually trios). I know several trios that are happy that way, 2 of them (the trios) have been together for 10+ years.
degeneracy

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
So this one is so clownish I'm still struggling to digest it.

So, in one scenario, you end up cucking human males who must submit to the will of of a machine they bought and own.

Or... the men get turned on and use the sex toy even if it says no [rape play is a huge turn on for many]. So what happens then? Electric shocks to the junk? [Is it brap brap who will be pleased by this or am i confusing people]. Or will the robot club you to death with it's own arm Detroit style? Sirens going off? Automatic call to the police? Will it scream bloody murder?

Maybe you get a dial to control this? NI can turn it down to 0% consent and wap it to the sounds of consenting to 'no' while it berates him for being horny?

Like, I'm serious, nothing about this makes a damn lick of sense. It's dumb for the sake of being dumb, so inherently and thoroughly and uniquely dumb i feel like the 'researchers' have to be aware of it's dumbness but want to propagandize anyway.

Can you imagine giant dong dildo that has a 30% chance of going soft whenever some woman wants to stick it in? A vibrator that, at random intervals, says 'please stop, i don't consent to this'?
I bet some leftist loonies get very excited for just being a part of this whole consent ritual. They don't care if the partner consents or not, they just get horny with the procedure. That's their fetish.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Telling people not to judge is stupid. You may as well ask them not to have an opinion.
This trendy cult of non-judgmentalism is contributing to the Western world's degeneracy. When you live in a world where nothing is better or worse, only “different”, you end up with horrific lifestyles like the one in the story. Judgement is absolutely necessary to maintain a healthy, civilised society.

Ar¢tos

Oct 24, 2017
Krynn

Telling people not to judge is stupid. You may as well ask them not to have an opinion.
This trendy cult of non-judgmentalism is contributing to the Western world's degeneracy. When you live in a world where nothing is better or worse, only “different”, you end up with horrific lifestyles like the one in the story. Judgement is absolutely necessary to maintain a healthy, civilised society.
You are generally labelling degenerate and morally bankrupt polyamorous relationships , something that you are ignorant about and have no experience with.
There are MANY MANY more straight couples much more morally bankrupt than most Gay polyamorous relationships in the world.

• LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Corderlain

Jun 12, 2018
You are generally labelling degenerate and morally bankrupt polyamorous relationships , something that you are ignorant about and have no experience with.
There are MANY MANY more straight couples much more morally bankrupt than most Gay polyamorous relationships in the world.
I think you're in the wrong place buddy. Also those guys are fucked up.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
My cousin is gay. I shared a house with him and another mate of mine for 2-3 years. I witnessed first hand these “polyamorous” relationships so prevalent in the gay scene.

I wouldn’t call it moral exactly. Everyone wants to fuck everyone. Everyone has pretty much slept with everyone. Threesomes. Relationship partners changing like used socks. Cheating. Lying.

Any human can be morally bankrupt, but to try to pretend that living a guilt-free, polyamorous life (as above) is a healthy lifestyle, especially emotionally, I can’t agree on that.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
In other words don't comment unless you have “lived experience” of the subject being discussed. In your delusional world, only knowledge acquired by acquaintance and personal experience is valid – the bs that is identity politics slots nicely into this attitude to life.
I don't need to indulge in polyamory to form an opinion on it.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Pure unadulterated clown world.
I am looking forward to the screeching once men start abandoning women for sex robots about how women have "rights" to have sex, be impregnated, etc.

The real difference between hottie goths and the depressed overweight blue hair goths:

Where were these girls when I was in school?

Last edited:
Reactions: hariseldon

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
This is an absolutely ridiculous assertion, deserving of a clownworld response.

1] if you mean as a % of couples vs. Trios, and we leave out sexuality actions completely as a moral metric there is no way to assert this. How do you know how many 'morally bankrupt' couples there are? Or Trios? You're talking out your ass from the get go.

2] if you mean in absolute numbers, well, sure. 60 million marriages vs. 4 million trios [4 million assumes all gay male adults in the US are in a trio, i went for as big an estimate as possible just to give you a fighting chance... obviously the real number is a tiny fraction of that]. If we assume even 10% of all relationships are 'morally bankrupt', we have more 'bankrupt' couples than all trios in total. So that's a silly metric. And note i'm using just marriages [not dating] vs. The highest trio math possible.

3] A trio has 3 chances for liars, cheaters, abusers. A couple has 2. This alone suggests your statement is unlikely at best.

4] the male trio is all male. Men make up 95%+ of our prison population. Again, based on what metric you use to measure your 'morally bankrupt', the odds are not in your favor.

Now, i point his all out [and am being silly] in part because i have fun ripping into silly assertions like yours. Digging in to the math and logic is silly because just doing so highlights how nonsensical your assertion is.

But more importantly, i do so to put a spotlight on how you are so quick to spout what amounts to nothing more than random feels as fact. Your assertion has no basis in anything, it's just what you want to be true, so you state it and dare anyone to disagree under threat of being a homophobe. Nope, i'm not a homophobe. Your statement is just absurd.

Somewhere between 2 and 5% [usually estimated around 4%] of males are gay. Let's use the highest percentage, 5%. Actually lets double that to 10%, just for you. We have about 125 million adult males in the US. So that's around 12.5 million gay adult males. Let's assume almost all of them are in poly relationships [not single, or monogamous, etc]

A poly relationship requires at least 3 people, so that 12.5 million would be about 4 million male trios [4x3=12]. [No way is the number this high, obviously, i'm going big on purpose.].

There are 60 million married couples in the US. This is based on real numbers, i'm not estimating big or small.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
I am looking forward to the screeching once men start abandoning women for sex robots about how women have "rights" to have sex, be impregnated, etc.

Where were these girls when I was in school?
Some people just like to bitch. That's about it.

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
According to the author, women can find joy in living and dying alone:
She also penned this gem.

Knch

Jan 12, 2009
Belgium
Do they not realize they could slit their wrists at home? Or swallow pills? Or take a bullet? Or better yet, if you want to die, live out a James Bond fantasy. Go swimming with sharks (without a cage.) Pick some cause in a third world country you can fight and die for.
Ugh, effort...