• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Hariseldon’s World | Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

kunonabi

Dec 2, 2010
That moment was so bad they even had to give the actor for Thor a "Audience, this is where you should react" scene.
The scene fell so flat for me. I always imagined the moment with Cap physically lifting it so when it started flying I just assumed it was a Thor from another timeline. When it turned out to be Cap I just went "oh, right of course" instead of actually having any real emotional response.

That and Cap whispering Avengers Assemble were such shitty takes.

Last edited:

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
mixed feelings about this one but...

During a protest for higher wages for cops Senator in leave of absence CId Gomes rode a backhoe excavator and decided to ram the vehicle into the protesters.

But don't worry he was kind enough to issue a fair warning to those protesters to leave the area within 5 minutes. Then he decided to ram into those people /s

He got two shots in the chest (well one near the chest).

I know you got of lot of questions but be like Cid Gomes and drive a backhoe excavator against those questions.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
So for some reason Trump recently endorsed a Bollywood “gay rom com” via Twitter:
'Great!': Donald Trump tweets his approval of gay Bollywood rom-com after India reversed strict same-sex laws - as film is banned in Dubai

He did so by retweeting a tweet by a prominent British LGBT campaigner named Peter Tatchell.

This is Peter Tatchell:

Taken from thearticle.com link above:

In 1997, Tatchell wrote to The Guardian in support of a book (for which he contributed a chapter) called Dares to Speak, a favourable exploration of paedophilia, published by the Gay Men’s Press – stressing the “positive nature” of some child-adult sexual relationships, and announcing that several of his friends had had sex with adults from the ages of 9 to 13, and were none the worse for the experience.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Another whistleblower suicide just occurred [the guy above was just found dead]. He whistleblew on Obama ordering a database on radical Islamic terrorists be deleted [i never heard about this till just now, interesting short interview above]. Something about whistleblowing on Democrats must lead to severe depression.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
  • LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

If all forms of pregnancy count as work, we can take a clear-eyed look at our current working conditions: “It is a wonder we let fetuses inside us,” she says at the start of her book, citing the roughly 1,000 people in the United States who still die as a result of pregnancy and childbirth each year—mostly poor women and women of color. “This situation is social, not simply ‘natural.’ Things are like this for political and economic reasons: we made them this way.”

And so we can also make them different, Lewis argues. She imagines a future where the labor of making new human beings is shared among all of us, “mother” no longer being a natural category, but instead something we can choose
Fucking brainlet, people already 'choose' to be a mother.

Her radical proposition is that we practice “full surrogacy” by abolishing the family. That means caring for each other not in discrete private units (also known as nuclear households), but rather within larger systems of care that can provide us with the love and support we can’t always get from blood relations—something Lewis knows all too well.
Brave New World was dystopian. A man had her idea first.

Even those of us who might call our family situations relatively “happy” should sign onto this project of demolishing their essential structure, Lewis says. Nuclear households create the infrastructure for capitalism, passing wealth and property down family trees, concentrating it in the hands of the few at the top of our class hierarchy. Maintaining the traditional family structure over time has also meant exploiting people of color and disowning queer children.
These people want control of our kids.

That sites pay for this drivel boggles the mind.

New article: We Can't have a Future without abolishing the Feminist

Greedings

May 23, 2016

Fucking brainlet, people already 'choose' to be a mother.

Brave New World was dystopian. A man had her idea first.

These people want control of our kids.

That sites pay for this drivel boggles the mind

New article: We Can't have a Future without abolishing the Femini
Well...you clicked. Seems like it was worth it.
They get money from crazies and clown world fans.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Hey that's in Booty's state... wonder if he'll disavow these acts of violence towards children. The female was heard on a Snapchat video to say: "America is not great." Seems I've heard that somewhere else before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stilton Disco
Dec 15, 2011
Hey that's in Booty's state... wonder if he'll disavow these acts of violence towards children. The female was heard on a Snapchat video to say: "America is not great." Seems I've heard that somewhere else before.
Ironic, when a year ago an assault was claimed to bear the slogan "This is MAGA country" and is now regarded as a hoax.
Yet here we have an actual case of attempted assault - with a vehicle, no less - against those showing a political affiliation whilst minding their own business.

Let's see how interested those who screamed outrage and justice for Jussie and how supposedly upset that such violence, hatred and prejudice run rampant in today's America are with this instance of it.

:unsure:

WindomURL

Gold Member
May 15, 2019
So often in mugshots you see that defiant chin up "perp with tude" countenance, directly borrowed from some trashbag music video. Could use more gold teeth and face tats, tho

I like to imagine that they're actually laying down when the pics are taken.

One of the best examples is the two dudes from the crew who kidnapped and tortured the handicapped kid. It's a masterclass in the look