• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone noticed improved input lag on switch after online update?

So, I’ve been playing some nes games on the switch and I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the low input lag. I noticed that at part of the 6.0.0 update the joycons got an update as well. I figured I would try out mega man legacy collection and x collection to see if those had improved lag as well. lol and behold mega man x feels way crisper than on release as do mega man 2. I think mmx feels great while mm2 still feels slightly laggy albeit playable. Thanks Nintendo? Has anyone else noticed an improvement as well?

It probably makes sense that input lag would have killed nes games out of the gate and nintendo saw the issue coming. Nice that they fixed the issue before it cropped up.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
So, I’ve been playing some nes games on the switch and I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the low input lag. I noticed that at part of the 6.0.0 update the joycons got an update as well. I figured I would try out mega man legacy collection and x collection to see if those had improved lag as well. lol and behold mega man x feels way crisper than on release as do mega man 2. I think mmx feels great while mm2 still feels slightly laggy albeit playable. Thanks Nintendo? Has anyone else noticed an improvement as well?
I hope this is true. I noticed pretty severe lag with Mega Man Collection 1 when I bought it. Haven’t gone back to it since because of other games.

Top Bottom