• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone played Terminator 3: The Redemption? It's better than Terminator Resistance

mrcroket

I played it a long time ago, great game and also very impressive graphics for its time (well at least in my memories)

fatmarco

Yeah was playing it the other day, it's a great arcade style experience. Also that damage model on Arnold is really cool. Really makes you feel like a Terminator.

Apocryphon

Resistance is very underrated; you can tell the team deeply cares for the source material. I'm looking forward to their RoboCop game.

That said, I enjoyed Redemption at the time. I'd forgotten it even existed!

killatopak

I did.

One of my favorite games ever. Just the concept of it being on the far future and upgrades and stuff. My kid self was so happy about this game. I always wanted a Terminator Vision which I worked hard for to be able to use permanently.

Always wanted to be a terminator as a kid lol.

R6Rider

Gold Member
This game is and was terrible (and yes the recent GmanLives video showcases why this game and the others are terrible).

chigstoke

I enjoyed Redemption a lot.

Dawn of Fate was also a good Terminator game and sets up events prior to Reese going back to ‘84. Also showcases a couple of models of Terminator that you don’t see in the films.

MiguelItUp

weird as normally he is pretty spot on..
maybe he was drunk that day
I feel like he was just filled with rage and was fed up as he loves the Terminator IP so much, so it sucks to see things go this way. Which I can totally understand, haha.

Top Bottom