• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatoful Boyfriend: Pigeon Dating Game with Amazing BAD END

My wife found out about this game via the webcomic Manly Guys Doing Manly Things.

It is a "traditional" Japanese dating sim for girls.

But the boys are all pigeons.

hatoful01.jpg

And, perhaps due to mistranslation, you appear to be a human attending this all-pigeon high school.

And you live in a cave.

Her first playthrough is in the middle of a deeply grim Bad End.

She's posting it over on Qt3, if you just want to see and not play:

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?t=67529

I'll ask for a link to the game and the translation patch when she is finished.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
hatoful10.png

hatoful11.png

Creepy ninja doctor bird eh, this game looks awesome.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
hatoful51.png

I lost it at Bird Maid Cafe.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
It just looks like a regular, Japanese dating sim where someone replaced all the character art with images of pigeons. Or is it created by an actual developer with the pigeons in mind from the start?

It just looks like a regular, Japanese dating sim where someone replaced all the character art with images of pigeons. Or is it created by an actual developer with the pigeons in mind from the start?

Looking at it the second one.

Which is awesome.

Mechazawa

At the end of the story, the evil doctor bird sends you a delicious turkey/chicken which you eat and turns out to be another one of the students.

xxczx

Pigeons in mind from the start.

ULTROS!

hatoful84.png

I like this murderous creepy ninja doctor bird.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Fuck, this is REAL? D:

I just read that this morning and I thought it was some parody. I need this now, just to experience it. :|

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My wife found out about this game via the webcomic Manly Guys Doing Manly Things.

It is a "traditional" Japanese dating sim for girls.

But the boys are all pigeons.

hatoful01.png

And, perhaps due to mistranslation, you appear to be a human attending this all-pigeon high school.

And you live in a cave.

Her first playthrough is in the middle of a deeply grim Bad End.

She's posting it over on Qt3, if you just want to see and not play:

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?t=67529

I'll ask for a link to the game and the translation patch when she is finished.
Of course this would be something Foodbunny would discover. Nice.

Top Bottom