• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (arcade port) announced for PS4

Any pics of the themes that are included with the pre-order?

HKQhLn2.jpg

They also wouldn't accept my US credit card despite having a forwarding address available, and unlike quite a few JP sites they don't have a Paypal option on there. RIP my wasteful spending on stylish accessories.

You could send Nippon-Yasan an item request and they will put it up on their website.

I'm debating pre-ordering this, I'd only need to get 6000 Yen as I have some left. I'm assuming the language barrier will be extremely low as you're just picking songs from a menu and not much else. Or will there be some kind of progress system or other stuff like the Diva room that will make it a bit more difficult? I just can't decide if waiting for a localization is a good choice or not.

I've played plenty JP rhythm games before, but I still prefer to have everything in one place when it comes to digital PSN games. I guess I could just buy the potential localization as well but then we're getting into ridiculous spending territory...

Was browsing the PS4 for the first time in a long time and noticed the Library entry for this game actually had a countdown timer. I guess it's nice to know how long until this comes out, down to the second, but this isn't making the wait any easier.

Yasumi

Banned
Oh yeah, I posted this article in the PDX thread but it has Future Tone news too.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201605/24106423.html

1r4kIyI.jpg

According to MagicalMiku on the VocaloidOtaku forums:

Famitsu also unveils the practice mode, the online rankings and gives more details about the button customization, like for example the possibility to assign simultaneous press to each button, so Extreme difficulty will be less difficult ^-^
about the custom hairstyle, is not universal, it depends on the module and on the hair: for example, you can't change it with Miku Hood module, and of course you can't use modules of other characters ^^

Also Survival mode.

SHarris78

This is my first ever digital pre-order, hopefully it won't be difficult (due to the language barrier) to get to whatever section you need to download it. I'm beyond excited - even booked the day off work!

Was wondering, the songs from the Mirai games - they are using the 'full size' character models and not the cute chibi ones correct?

Also, cool that Sharing the World and Hand in Hand will be DLC for X, wish they'd announce the EU version soon.

muteki

This is my first ever digital pre-order, hopefully it won't be difficult (due to the language barrier) to get to whatever section you need to download it. I'm beyond excited - even booked the day off work!

Was wondering, the songs from the Mirai games - they are using the 'full size' character models and not the cute chibi ones correct?

Also, cool that Sharing the World and Hand in Hand will be DLC for X, wish they'd announce the EU version soon.

The PVs of Mirai songs I've watched on youtube have been full size models.

Oh snap practice mode

really hope it's practicing chance/technical times without having to play the whole song
Looking at a scan, it appears as though you specify the the start time in minutes/seconds of when you want to play.

Head swapping, might be a few interesting combinations but I don't see me using it that much.

Catching up on all this Future Tone news...

...this is exactly what I bought my Y10,000 PSN card for while I was on vacation in Japan late last year.

(Even got to try out the arcade game at one of the Club Sega arcades in Shinjuku, good times.)

Both packs pre-ordered, yo.

muteki

Extra characters are in the module lists, would be very happy if they included them in the main game this time.

Oh, the song list is out now? Hope a translated song list come soon. I would be so hyped for Burenai AI De. It's been a recent fave of mine. The game's modules look great.

Yasumi

Banned
Transcribed the complete song list. The format is Japanese title- English title/romanization. If it's already in English, then it's just the title. Let me know if I missed anything or need to fix something.

~~~~~~Prelude~~~~~~

Weekender Girl
1/6 -out of the gravity-

~~~~~~Future Sound~~~~~~

愛言葉- Ai Kotoba
アカツキアライヴァル- Akatsuki Arrival
Acute
あなたの歌姫- Anata no Utahime
雨のちSweet*Drops- Ame Nochi Sweet*Drops
アンハッピーリフレイン- Unhappy Refrain
Ievan Polka
Yellow
Innocence
いのちの歌- Inochi no Uta
Erase or Zero
歌に形はないけれど- Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo
裏表ラバーズ- Uraomote Lovers
え?あぁ、そう。- E? Aa, Sou.
エンヴィキャットウォーク- Envy Cat Walk
ODDS&ENDS
神曲- Kamikyoku
からくりピエロ- Karakuri Pierrot
カラフル×メロディ- Colorful x Melody
カンタレラ- Cantarella
キャットフード- Cat Food
巨大少女- Kyodai Shoujo
Glory 3usi9
恋色病棟- Koiiro Byouto
恋スルVOC@LOID- Koisuru VOC@LOID
恋は戦争- Love is War
荒野と森と魔法の歌- Kouya to Mori to Mahou no Uta
金の聖夜霜雪に朽ちて- Kogane no Seiya Sousetsu ni Kuchite
こちら、幸福安心委員会です。- This Is The Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee
こっち向いて Baby- Kocchi Muite Baby
孤独の果て -Extend Edition- - End of Solitude -Extend Edition-
壊セ壊セ- Kowase Kowase
サイハテ- Saihate
サウンド- Sound
Soundless Voice
桜ノ雨- Sakura no Ame
Sadistic.Music∞Factory
サマーアイドル- Summer Idol
The Secret Garden
ジェミニ- Gemini
Just Be Friends
Sweet Devil
スキキライ- Suki, Kirai
Star Story
Starduster
Stay With Me
ストロボナイツ- Strobo Nights
SPiCa -39's Giving Day Edition-
積乱雲グラフィティ- Sekiranun Graffiti
千年の独奏歌 (DIVA edit)- Sennen no Dokusouka (DIVA edit)
千本桜 -F Edition- - Senbonzakura -F Edition-
その一秒スローモーション- Sono Ichibyou Suroumoushon
DYE
タイムマシン- Time Machine
ダブルラリアット- Double Lariat
Change Me
番凩- Tsugai Kogarashi
Dear
Dear Cocoa Girls
Decorator
Tell Your World
天樂- Tengaku
どういうことなの!?- Dō iu koto na no!?
東京テディベア- Tokyo Teddy Bear
Dreaming Leaf -ユメミルコトノハ- - Dreaming Leaf - Yumemiru Kotonoha -
トリノコシティ- Torinoko City
Knife
那由他の彼方まで- Nayuta no Kanata Made
なりすましゲンガー- Doubleganger
二次元ドリームフィーバー- 2D Dream Fever
二息歩行- Two Breaths Walking
Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
ネガポジ*コンティニューズ- Negaposi*Continues
ねこみみスイッチ- Nekomimi Switch
ネトゲ廃人シュプレヒコール- The MMORPG Addict's Anthem
Nostalogic [MEIKO-SAN mix]
ハイハハイニ- Ashes to Ashes
ハジメテノオト- Hajimete no Oto
初めての恋が終わる時- Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki
パズル- Puzzle
Packaged
初音ミクの激唱- Hatsune Miku no Gekishou
初音ミクの消失- Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu
ハト- Hato
パラジクロロベンゼン- Paradichlorobenzene
Palette
Hello, Worker
ひねくれ者- Hinekuremono
秘密警察- Himitsu Keisastsu
天鵞絨アラベスク- Velvet Arabesque
Far Away
Fire◎Flower
フキゲンワルツ- Fukigen Waltz
Blackjack
ブラック★ロックシューター- Black★Rock Shooter
Freely Tomorrow
Promise
from Y to Y
VOiCE -DIVA MIX-
忘却心中- Boukyaku Shinjuu
ぽっぴっぽー- PoPiPo
ほんとは分かってる- Honto wa Wakatteru
マージナル- Marginal
magnet
右肩の蝶- Butterfly on the Right Shoulder
みくみく菌にご注意♪- Mikumiku-kin ni Gochuui♪
みくみくにしてあげる♪ (してやんよ)- Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru♪ (Shiteyanyo)
ミラクルペイント- Miracle Paint
moon
結んで開いて羅刹と骸- Close and Open, Demons and the Dead
MEGANE
メテオ- Meteor
メランコリック- Melancholic
メルト- Melt
モノクロ∞ブルースカイ- Monochrome∞Blue Sky
指切り- Yubikiri
夢喰い白黒バク- Yumekui Shiro Kuro Baku
夢の続き- Continuing Dream
Last Night, Good Night
ラブリスト更新中?- Rabu Risuto Koushinchuu?
リモコン- Remote Controller
リンちゃんなう!- Rin-chan Now!
リンリンシグナル-Append Mix- - Rin Rin Signal -Append Mix-
ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー- Luka Luka ★ Night Fever
ローリンガール- Rolling Girl
炉心融解- Meltdown
WORLD'S END UMBRELLA

~~~~~~Colorful Tone~~~~~~

アウト オブ エデン- Out of Eden
Absolunote
AFTER BURNER
数多の舞 -Dance of many- - Amata no Mai -Dance of Many-
ありふれたせかいせいふ- Arifureta Sekai Seifuku
Equation+**
イヤイヤ星人- Iyaiya Boshi Jin
いろは唄- Iroha Uta
インタビュア- Interviewer
嘘つきベティ- Liar Betty
えれくとりっく・えんじぇぅ- Electric Angel
エレクトロサチュレイタ- Electro Saturator
オオカミガール- Wolf Girl
おはヨーデル(Oha-Yo-del!!)- Ohayodel(Oha-Yo-del!!)
on the rocks
片想いサンバ- Samba of Unrequited Love
唐傘さんが通る- Here Comes Karakasa-san
カラフル×セクシィ- Colorful x Sexy
ぎずも- Gizmo
キップル・インダストリー- Kipple・Industry Inc.
キミに- You
偶像無線(Game edit)- Wireless Idol (Game edit)
クローバー・クラブ- Clover ♣ Club
恋ノート////- Love Note////
ココロ- Kokoro
Gothic and Loneliness ~I'm the very DIVA~
孤独の果て- End of Solitude
さあ、どっち?- Now, Which?
サヨナラ・グッバイ- Sayonara・Goodbye
ZIGG-ZAGG
システマティックラヴ- Systematic Love
ジュゲムシーケンサー- Jugemu Sequencer
白い雪のプリンセスは- Princess Snow White
深海シティアンダーグラウンド- Shinkai City Underground
深海少女- Deep Sea Girl
SING&SMILE
SYMPHONIC DIVE -DIVA edit-
スイートマジック- Sweet Magic
StargazeR
Starlite★Lydian
ステップフォワード- Step Forward
スノーマン- Snowman
slump
千本桜- Senbonzakura
そいやっさぁ!!- Let's Do Harm Hard Rock!!
So much loving you★ -DIVA Edit-
タイムリミット- Time Limit
多重未来のカルテット -Quartet Theme- - Quartet of Multiple Futures -Quartet Theme-
月向うまでのトラベル- Travel Beyond the Moon
テレカクシ思春期- Embarrassing Puberty
デンパラダイム- Den Paradigm
どうしてこうなった- How Did This Happen
透明水彩- Transparent Watercolor
トリコロール・エア・ライン- Tricolore Airline
ナイト・オブ・ライト- Knight of Light
ナイトメア☆パーティーナイト- Nightmare☆Party Night
ネコミミアーカイブ- Nekomimi Archive
No Logic
ハイスクール Days - DIVA EDIT - High School Days - DIVA EDIT
はじめまして地球人さん- Nice to Meet you Mr. Earthling
花舞月読譚- Hanami Tsukuyomi Tan
Pane dhiria
巴里映画少女- Paris Movie Girl
*ハロー、プラネット。 (I.M.PLSE-EDIT)- *Hello, Planet. (I.M.PLSE-EDIT)
PIANO*GIRL
ピンクムーン- PINK MOON
ファインダー (DSLR remix - re:edit)- Finder - (DSLR remix - re:edit)
ふたりで。- Together.
ブラックゴールド- Black Gold
ブラックノートに溺れさせて- Black Notebook
フランシスカ- Francisca
break;down
ペリコ・スペースシッパー- Perico・Space Shipper
崩壊歌姫 -disruptive diva- - Songstress Decay -disruptive diva-
Holy Star -2010 DIVA mix-
星屑ユートピア- Stardust Utopia
ほしをつくるひと- People Who Make Stars
迷子ライフ- Lost Life
Magical Sound Shower
マスターオブパペッツ- Master of Puppets
右肩の蝶 -39's Giving Day Edition- - Butterfly on the Right Shoulder -39's Giving Day Edition-
迷的サイバネティックス- Depression of Cybernetics
Mellow Yellow
melody...
妄想スケッチ- Delusion Sketch
悠久-Song of Eternity-DIVAMIX- - Eternal -Song of Eternity-DIVAMIX-
ゆめゆめ- Yume Yume
LIKE THE WIND
ルシッドドリーミング- Lucid Dreaming
Leia
Rosary Pale
ロミオとシンデレラ- Romeo and Cinderella
ワールズエンド・ダンスホール -Live Dance Edition- - Worlds End Dancehall -Live Dance Edition-
ワールドイズマイン- World is Mine

JordanKZ

Transcribed the complete song list. The format is Japanese title- English title/romanization. If it's already in English, then it's just the title. Let me know if I missed anything or need to fix something.

*SNIP*

Good lord, that is a majestical soundtrack... :|

127 songs in Future Sound and 95 in Colorful Tone according to that transcription. Total of 224 songs, including the two in Prelude.

mrmickfran

Been using that module in the arcade for a long time. :p

I'm using that exclusively.

Future Sound is where it's at.

But damn, Colorful Tone has some good ones like Kokoro, After Burner and Clover Club.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy both D:

EDIT: Wait, Colorful Tone has Senbonzakura? FUUUUUUCK, looks like I'm getting both.

EDIT: Wait, Colorful Tone has Senbonzakura? FUUUUUUCK, looks like I'm getting both.

Future Sound has the version of Senbonzakura you'll actually recognize from Project Diva F. Colorful Tone has the original arcade version of Senbonzakura that just used the niconico video as a background.

The song was just too big of a hit, so they needed to get a version in arcades ASAP. So now we have two versions.

Don't forget that Colorful Tone has all the songs from Project Mirai with alternate vocals, plus all the songs from Sega games (After Burner, OutRun, Quartet, Power Drift).

But the one song I wanted to play the most? It's in the Prelude.

Tenshi

Neo Member
That list of songs is glorious. So many songs I missed playing going all the way back to the first Project Diva game game. This is going to be a great release.

SephLuis

I already pre-ordered this but I have a question. Will this have the same gameplay from the arcade version ? With the simultaneous inputs and all of that ?

mrmickfran

They both have it, though I think Colorful has the full version.

Edit: Oh shoot, forgot the Prelude.

Full as in, the long ass one from Project Mirai? ._.

Future Sound has the version of Senbonzakura you'll actually recognize from Project Diva F. Colorful Tone has the original arcade version of Senbonzakura that just used the niconico video as a background.

The song was just too big of a hit, so they needed to get a version in arcades ASAP. So now we have two versions.

Don't forget that Colorful Tone has all the songs from Project Mirai with alternate vocals, plus all the songs from Sega games (After Burner, OutRun, Quartet, Power Drift).

But the one song I wanted to play the most? It's in the Prelude.

I actually wasn't a fan of Mirai cause of how long the songs were. But Colorful Tone has After Burner and Magical Sound Shower, so I can't ignore it..

Yasumi

Banned
I already pre-ordered this but I have a question. Will this have the same gameplay from the arcade version ? With the simultaneous inputs and all of that ?

Yeah, you can assign the simultaneous inputs to the L and R buttons. Hopefully they actually come out with a new PS4 Diva controller, this is like THE game to do it.

SephLuis

I also realized that there are no GUMI songs >.>

I was hoping that some of the musics in Project Mirai would be included like Matryoshka.

And no Gaikotsu Gakudan or Animal Divination is a bummer, but still an awesome song list.

ar4757

~~~~~~Prelude~~~~~~
Weekender Girl

~~~~~~Future Sound~~~~~~
Unhappy Refrain
Yellow
Kocchi Muite Baby
Strobo Nights
Time Machine
Tell Your World
Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
Packaged
PoPiPo
Melancholic
Remote Controller
Rin-chan Now!

~~~~~~Colorful Tone~~~~~~
Clover ♣ Club
39's Giving Day Edition

Some of my preexisting favorite songs I noted above, but even more exciting is how many I haven't heard before, particularly in Colorful Tone.

And when looking to see if Unhappy Refrain was what I thought it was, I came across this masterpiece.

Edit: Woah before you call me out, nyanyanyannnn is not actually a favorite of mine by any means, just one I like haha

muteki

I wonder if they will continue to update the PS4 port with new DLC, as we will be about ~4 months behind or so from what the arcade version gets. Though I guess deals could be in place to keep that delay longer so they still get arcade traffic.

Seems wierd to ask for more songs when 200+ are on offer, but I wouldn't mind being able to play the arcade versions of Shake It or AgeAgain.

Also, damn nice to see some b-sides from the PSP days on the list that never made it over in the vita versions. Several faves in there.

kagamin

Iroha Uta on Colorful Tone? That seems off but ok sure why not.

Just now remembering it appeared in Arcade first Oh that makes sense now.

Top Bottom