• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone (Arcade port for PS4) rated in Germany

Kumubou

It's good that Sega/Atlus is bringing this game over -- Future Tone is by far the best game in the series. Zero fluff and just reams and reams of songs to play through, and nearly every change in the design from the other Project Diva games (from scoring/pass rules to UI/UX) is for the better.

I'm not sure if I want to unlock everything again, though. ;_;

Confirmed

http://gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west-january-10

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone is coming to PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store in the Americas and Europe on January 10, 2017, Sega announced.

The game will launch as a collection of two song packages, each priced at $29.99, or as a bundle for $53.99. The “Future Sound” collection includes songs centered around the Project Diva games, while the “Colorful Tone” collection includes songs related to the Project Mirai games and arcade songs. In total, there are over 200 songs and 300 costumes.

Nice, having played the Japanese version extensively, it is an incredible value and real fun.

Bonus is that the calibration problems of early going will be there day 1 for the localization.

YES! Just in time, I just got a PS4.

So, I'm super late to the Miku party, but I guess that's fine. A month ago I was watching this guy on Twitch playing the game and it was very charming and different. Maybe I'm getting old and tired of just shooting and action games.

Hell yeah I'll buy this again. My SO will be happy just to see subbed lyrics.

The trailer has romanized lyrics. This close to release (they're only announcing this less than two months in advance), I'm not sure if they can pull off translations if they're not already showing them off.

Mawarup

Neo Member
I was pretty on set to picking this up from JPN PSN when I do get my PS4. Really glad to see it was coming over and somehow missed the first post about it coming to the UK.

Zhao_Yun

54$ is a steal for all the content. I paid more when I bought it from the Japanese PSN and don't regret it one bit!

Top Bottom