• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone (Arcade port for PS4) rated in Germany

UPDATE: Confirmed

http://gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west-january-10

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone is coming to PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store in the Americas and Europe on January 10, 2017, Sega announced.

The game will launch as a collection of two song packages, each priced at $29.99, or as a bundle for $53.99. The “Future Sound” collection includes songs centered around the Project Diva games, while the “Colorful Tone” collection includes songs related to the Project Mirai games and arcade songs. In total, there are over 200 songs and 300 costumes.

---------------

I guess it's getting localized after all

FMzujAV.png

UIR3TTU.gif

Clov

Great news! I wonder if there will be a disc release? I know it didn't get one in Japan, but I'd love of it got one here.

Great news! I wonder if there will be a disc release? I know it didn't get one in Japan, but I'd love of it got one here.

I can already tell you that it won't get one in Europe since ATLUS / Sega America is publishing. Hard to say for NA but I don't expect one.

muteki

It does seem like too much of a good thing to have it only exist in one region. If it is physical I would double dip, but not expecting it.

Hopefully they release the arcade controllers elsewhere as the game is a bit too much for a regular pad.

Wow, unexpected!

Oh well, I already own the japanese version but it's good to see Future Tone [probably] being localized.

Let's see how much Sega will charge for the complete bundle.

mrmickfran

Was thinking about buying Diva X in order to ensure Future Tone's localization.

Now I'm buying Diva X as a "thank you" to Sega/Atlus.

Clov

I can already tell you that it won't get one in Europe since ATLUS / Sega America is publishing. Hard to say for NA but I don't expect one.

At the very least, if it does get a disc release in NA, people in Europe can import. Definitely not ideal, but it could be worse! Though a disc release is far from a guarantee anywhere, of course.

Zhao_Yun

Since the game didn't even get a physical release in Japan, I wouldn't keep my hopes up for a physical release in the West tbh.

ar4757

That's great news - I wasn't sure if they could pull it off but figured they'd wait til after Diva X to really say anything

Still glad I got to play it this summer though (sure was expensive - but worth it!)

Getting Perfects on Extra Extreme is a nice struggle - took me over an hour for a couple songs the other day, but worth it when I finally got the perfect

YES! YES! YES!!!
I knew there was a chance! I'm so glad that I didn't buy the JPN version now! I can't wait!

Now to wait for the NA announcement.

mrmickfran

Was waiting for Persona 5 to release (meaning that Atlus would be free to work on whatever) for any news on this before being desperate enough to get it from the JP store.

Nice to get confirmation this early.

emiliano

baby-throwing-money-out-of-the-window.gif
Awesome. I've become near autistic with this series. Now I'll go full crazy for sure.

Amazing news. Given the original release's free-to-start origins were fairly minor, I hope it has a chance of being retooled for publishing on disc. I mean, demos generally reduce sales on the western market too.

Top Bottom