• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haunted house takes pics of freaked-out patrons

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Lock if old, search didn't find, etc.

Taking a cue from the now-ubiquitous roller coaster photos, a haunted house attraction has started taking pictures of its patrons at the moment of frightenation (yeah, I just made that word up). They then post 'em to the internet for everyone to laugh at.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightmaresfearfactory/

I liked:

pic0038 by Nightmares Fear Factory, on Flickr

pic0256 by Nightmares Fear Factory, on Flickr (first comment on Flickr is :lol)

pic0208 by Nightmares Fear Factory, on Flickr

H/t to Raging Spaniard for the find. Saw him retweet the link to this.

EDIT: Lots of questions about what it is they are seeing that freaks them out so much; it is a car that is speeding at them.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
6170112175_841dfcbfef_m.jpg

What's going on here

AVclub

I'm trying to imagine what could be that scary. Do they release rats in the room with the people or something?

Plus, the photos are immensely entertaining if you imagine Scooby Doo type sound effects while looking at them.

Leunam

AVclub said:
I'm trying to imagine what could be that scary. Do they release rats in the room with the people or something?

Plus, the photos are immensely entertaining if you imagine Scooby Doo type sound effects while looking at them.

Probably just some really loud sound and flash of light in an otherwise dark and quiet room.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So many dudes hiding behind chicks and dudes holding onto each other in some weird front-to-ass lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom