I hear if you are shorter than like 6 ft they won't take yours. Which I find hilarious. I could cure fucking cancer, but since I am 5'7 I am genetically undesirable by their standards.
Reminds me of that one movie, Gattica.There is a cracked article about this. Sounds like a pain. http://www.cracked.com/article_19497_6-terrifying-things-nobody-tells-you-about-donating-sperm.html
Curious what the rules for Utah would be...I remember it being 5'8 (at least in NYC). Here are some of the requirements for a sperm bank in Manhattan:
Sperm Donor Programs: Application Requirements
The qualification process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. To be accepted in our Sperm Donor Programs, all candidates must meet the following initial requirements:
- be between the ages of 18 and 39
- be currently attending (or graduated) from college
- live commuting distance to our office
- donate 1-2 times a week for a period of six (6) months
- abstinence from any type of ejaculation 2-5 days prior to collection
- proof of ID and address, i.e. NY drivers license
- complete the online application
And the payout:
ID Disclosure, Donor identity released, $110 per collection.
Anonymous, Donor identity never disclosed, $80 per collection.
I'm 6', of Nordic descent, and have a graduate degree.
But the amount they pay you is trivial and I can't stand the thought of mini-mes running around.