• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have You Ever Pity-Dated Someone? A thought after FACEandLMS thread.

I dated this girl, I dunno, for maybe a month. Her online profile looked pretty hot/cute, we texted a bit and she seemed cool and all. When we met up for a first date, she had some sort of handicap, I can't remember what it was now, but he legs were like super thin and weak compared to the rest of her body. She could get around, but used a cane and stuff.. and all of this was played down in her profile pics. I felt bad, she was nice, so we boned. I think most of all I didn't want to ditch her because of her handicap, and be so shallow. So I kept it up for a month and then bailed.

nush

Gold Member
I dated this girl, I dunno, for maybe a month. Her online profile looked pretty hot/cute, we texted a bit and she seemed cool and all. When we met up for a first date, she had some sort of handicap, I can't remember what it was now, but he legs were like super thin and weak compared to the rest of her body. She could get around, but used a cane and stuff.. and all of this was played down in her profile pics. I felt bad, she was nice, so we boned. I think most of all I didn't want to ditch her because of her handicap, and be so shallow. So I kept it up for a month and then bailed.

I got fatfished on a dating app for a hookup at her apartment. The only way I could get out of there once I had arrived without looking rude was to take one for the team. I was then slow ghosting her over text but she sent me "I love you". Instant block and delete. Sex 7/10.

Pejo

I went on a pity blind date once. She was.. not my type.. and I stopped hanging out with the friend who set us up. He fell pretty deep into drugs and the last I saw him, was working at a Fazzolis.. that was 20 years ago.
Oh man, I saw Fazzoli's and was like "they still exist?" then I read the very next sentence. I used to work at a Fazzoli's when I was a teen and the only memorable part for me was when this big girl locked herself in the freezer overnight and ate all of the individually wrapped pie slices. Jury's still out if it was on purpose or not because she had a winter jacket on and it was the middle of summer. Some years later, that same girl somehow got into one of my college parties and ended up pissing herself then making out with my roommate (which we all laughed about). Man, I miss the good days.

And on topic, yea I've pity dated a few girls. Mostly went with a lot of girls to their respective school proms. I went to a lot of proms, for schools I didn't even go to.

I got fatfished on a dating app for a hookup at her apartment. The only way I could get out of there once I had arrived without looking rude was to take one for the team. I was then slow ghosting her over text but she sent me "I love you". Instant block and delete. Sex 7/10.
This reminds me of another time. A big girl that lied about her pics (but I found out about it through other pics she had in her profile) tried to coax me to a party once by saying she had a limited edition Goldfinger - Hang-Ups vinyl that she'd give me if I went to the party. I weighed that offer heavily, but eventually talked 2 of my friends into going. We show up and it's all big girls and they only had half of a 12 ounce water bottle of Vodka as the only booze, so we hung out until I got the record and cut out of there like a bat out of hell.

It was this one....funny enough, I don't even know where this is anymore. I might have left it somewhere when I moved.
goldfinger_hangups_1080_mockup_1.jpg

Last edited:

VAL0R

Banned
I once went on a date with a girl in high school who was in love with me, out of pity/kindness. We saw Escape from LA with her mom and brother, lol. Very weird, yet I find the memory a good one and I'm glad I went. My sister tried to get me to go shopping with her and a girl who had a huge crush on me. My sister tried to bribe with food or something, I can't remember. I refused and felt kind of bad later. The girl was cute, but it wasn't going anywhere.

Last edited:

Riven326

Banned
No. A disabled girl asked me out once. Instead of telling her I wasn't interested, I led her on. Nothing happened. At least not that I know of. Never saw her again after that day. Maybe she killed herself. But I like to think she found... Timmy!!

Or Jimmy!! :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Once, a twin. I got the angry one but my buddy at the time hooked up first from the four of us hanging out already anyway since school. It was a cool summer but we both knew what it was, neither of us were madly in love or anything, just convenient and the pity part was just to even up the third/fourth wheel score with her twin I suppose.

No, I just feel horrible hanging out romantically with women that I don't want to fuck.
Never works, and I just want to get home.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
No. A disabled girl asked me out once. Instead of telling her I wasn't interested, I led her on. Nothing happened. At least not that I know of. Never saw her again after that day. Maybe she killed herself. But I like to think she found... Timmy!!

Or Jimmy!! :messenger_grinning_squinting:

She probably gave up after that last desperate attempt.

nush

Gold Member
im too ugly to even have this opportunity...I forgot I was NeoChad.com

Ugly? I thought your problem was height, balding, black, no experience, bullied in High School and getting "Scamed" by a hooker becuse she wanted to you wear a condom for a handjob.

Fuck your pity party. Now. Today, that's why you're not getting laid. PITY PARTY.

This message had been sponsored by a 5:6 nerdy guy that's overcome all of your issues* and I'm not special.

*no hooker has made me wear a condom for a handjob.

Top Bottom