• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you seen an actual PS5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when I see it peoples hands, will I know the hardware is ready. Till then..anything can happen.

So what exactly are they going to sell in November? The hardware is being made as we speak. Heck they probably already have many PS5s ready to be shipped at this point.

Keep denying the existence of the hardware and things will only get worse for you later on.

Dodkrake

Banned
Told ya something wasn't right

Original Sony predictions until March 2021 - 10M up from 5M

Sony "cutting" production from 15M to 11M

4f1x4s.jpg

And then, still producing more than the PS4 within the same timeframe

Last edited:
So what does that have to do with games being shown running on the hardware?

I mean the article you quoted says they will still have 11 million consoles produced by March 2021.

So what issue are you making a reference to?
You keep believing everything a corporation has to tell you. Their investors don't seem to like this news either. Stock took a hit today. Im sure they will be fine though.

Last edited:
You keep believing everything a corporation has to tell you. Their investors don't seem to like this news either. Stock took a hit today. Im sure they will be fine though.

It's actually Bloomberg that said they will produce 11 million consoles not Sony. So if you believe that article you showed then you believe Bloomberg.

If they are real they are real and Ill shut my mouth about it.

I'll tell you what. If during the steam tomorrow we see a PS5 and mean an actual piece of hardware. I will put a link to this thread in the PS5 event thread. That way everyone who has witnessed and actual PS5 from the stream can post here.

I'll tell you what. If during the steam tomorrow we see a PS5 and mean an actual piece of hardware. I will put a link to this thread in the PS5 event thread. That way everyone who has witnessed and actual PS5 from the stream can post here.
Perfect and then my question will be answered and we can all move on with life.

When you think its cool for 20 of you rabid PS fans to descend in a thread because you don't like the truth being said about your plastic box. Yes It brings me joy.

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
So you can antagonize someone as much as you want as long as you have other posters to do it with you and gang up on them. about 4 people in this thread were as bad or worse than him

He has a history of this, and he made his intentions quite clear.

It's a troll thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom