• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Having a shower is such a chore in winter

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
I've got all these layers on and now I have to take them all off to get in the shower. Then the shower is so warm and feels so good that I don't want to leave and spend way too much time in there. Then when I eventually get out its fricken freezing. Do you shower every day in winter?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Cold showers year-round. Stepping out of the cold shower into the warmth is quite the thing.

Can't get cold if you're already cold.

8c9.png

Barnabot

C'mon, Cunth. How bad is Winter in Australia? It's practically a joke just like it is in Brazil. Unless you live in the snowny area.

JimiNutz

Banned
Shower in your clothes. That way you don't have to waste time peeling all those layers off and your clothes get washed at the same time.

Make sure the heating in your bathroom is cranked up to the maximum as well that way when you get out of the shower the room is boiling hot.

Azzurri

When I was visiting my family in Italy for Christmas taking a shower was horrible. They don't have heaters, the whole house has no insulation and everything is marble or granite. The summer isn't much better, no AC and just fans blowing hot air. I sleep on the floor because it's way cooler.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Cold showers year-round. Stepping out of the cold shower into the warmth is quite the thing.

Can't get cold if you're already cold.

8c9.png
I knew a person that died because of showering this way. His chest started to hurt then he died 2 hours later.

You can get bathroom heat globes. Turn them on immediately after leaving hot shower, you'll be warm.

I knew a person that died because of showering this way. His chest started to hurt then he died 2 hours later.

This has nothing to do with showers. He had a prior heart condition.

Last edited:

Mohonky

No heated floor in your bathroom?

Unfortunate oversight.

Is that a thing? We Australians typically don't have central heating or any of that sort of thing.

It's usually down around 0 for me right now. 7 deg maybe in the Sun, but I am also on the side of a hill, so theres always a wind chill to go with it. I hate that feeling where you're trying to juggle up whats worse, having freeze taking a shit or just trying to hold it.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
I've got all these layers on and now I have to take them all off to get in the shower. Then the shower is so warm and feels so good that I don't want to leave and spend way too much time in there. Then when I eventually get out its fricken freezing. Do you shower every day in winter?

Harden the fuck up Cunth.

Cold Shower every day

Nester99

Is that a thing? We Australians typically don't have central heating or any of that sort of thing.

It's usually down around 0 for me right now. 7 deg maybe in the Sun, but I am also on the side of a hill, so theres always a wind chill to go with it. I hate that feeling where you're trying to juggle up whats worse, having freeze taking a shit or just trying to hold it.

It sure is a thing. Winters are cold in Canada. how is the wind chill a factor? Do you shit outside?

TrainedRage

Banned

Showers are for losers! What year is it people? Come join me in the future... It's waterless and comes in packet form!

dude-wipes-quick-dude-shower-single-pack-1448722-1.jpg

Tesseract

Banned
cunth when you get into the shower and it's too hot, do you go all in and accept the pain or tippy toe like a pussy

Top Bottom