• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Having a thick, full head of hair is an amazing feeling

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
How dare all of you rubbing your luscious hair in my face. I've had a thinning crown for years now. Damn all of you! /s

Last edited:

I have very thick dark hair at 36. My dad was balding heavily at 25. My mom was fully grey at 30. I’ll count my blessings lol.

My facial hair is also stupid thick and I can go from a short full beard to a full long beard in like 2 months.

but also it’s so much work to have so much hair. I was literally having to use a beard iron daily and oils etc. I have it short now just because it’s easier.

Will say as I get older my back gets more and more hair. Which sucks.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I'm not gonna lie having a full head of thick hair into my 40's makes me very happy. My older brother started losing his hair in his 20's and I know it bothered him a lot, and he has had a shaven head for the last 20 odd years. He got the 'tan' gene though and honestly I would rather be able to tan nicely over having hair, being pasty white has a much bigger effect on how you look than being bald.

Ikutachi

I'm not gonna lie having a full head of thick hair into my 40's makes me very happy. My older brother started losing his hair in his 20's and I know it bothered him a lot, and he has had a shaven head for the last 20 odd years. He got the 'tan' gene though and honestly I would rather be able to tan nicely over having hair, being pasty white has a much bigger effect on how you look than being bald.
Tanning ages the skin and there's a twin study on that. Embrace the white.

desertdroog

U ain't Rong:

zctJDRE.jpg

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I've been buzzing my head for about the past 5 years thanks to the receding hairline from hell and my crown getting pretty light.

I just started taking Minoxidil and Finasteride about 4 weeks ago for the first time. Going full blast with 1mg a day and boners are still strong.

Will report back in 6mos and show off my lions mane.

Jezminda

Neo Member
I have thick hair no matter how many times it just doesn’t go thin 🤷‍♂️ I want it bit thinner but guess not. I shouldn’t moan though there is people out there who struggle with their hair

Last edited:
Top Bottom