• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Having Fun with Wii - A picture, which touches your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

painey

302002995_df45120166.jpg

302002991_695e697b0d.jpg

Kato

aaaw :( and at the same time :) seeing the fun they have..
Great photo and Wii or not it's heartwarming

Ryu1999

If anyone tries to troll this thread with console fanboyism...they probably deserve to burn in hell or at least a permaban

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
That's a great moment, and the photo encapsulates a large part of the Wii's appeal in an ordinary, yet extremely effective manner.

Ryu1999 said:
If anyone tries to troll this thread with console fanboyism...they probably deserve to burn in hell or at least a permaban
No fear of that, the Extreme Makeover/Insomniac thread helped clear the forum out. :)

Core407

Banned
Ryu1999 said:

The kids not even playing the game. Looks like his dad is swinging the controller for him...

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
wow, haters say what you want, but theres always going to be stuff like this to warm even the darkest of fanboy heart. the Wii sure has brought about some good in the world :)

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Aww, that is fantastic stuff, very touching (And fitting for fathers day, showing his dad helping him), nice find.

fresquito

Sweet moments.

BTW, it's incredible to see people can get permabanned in a topic like this. And I mean, totally deservedly so.

fresquito said:
Sweet moments.

BTW, it's incredible to see people can get permabanned in a topic like this. And I mean, totally deservedly so.

You do know he didn't get banned don't you?

MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WITH CEREBRAL PALSY !LOL!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Newbie said:
You do know he didn't get banned don't you?

MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WITH CEREBRAL PALSY !LOL!
I smell another well deserved ban.

Ceb

Yoboman said:
Wait this guy actually got banned for saying this?

This thread isn't a place for discussing whether or not it'd be harder for him to control a game using all the buttons and sticks on a sixaxis than coordinating with the nunchuck + wiimote. In other words, just enjoy the feel-good story and stay out of the trap. :D

neoxavean

Banned
Ceb said:
This thread isn't a place for discussing whether or not it'd be harder for him to control a game using all the buttons and sticks on a sixaxis than coordinating with the nunchuck + wiimote. In other words, just enjoy the feel-good story and stay out of the trap. :D

And that person wasn't. Rather, they were pointing out a fact. It's not like he was laughing at the kid because of it.

Afterall, good for the kid for having so much fun. Even if he really isn't playing the game himself, the Wii has at least given that perception and put joy into his heart. :)

Tobor

This is a great picture. I hope people realize how important this kind of fun and normalcy would be to someone in his condition. This has nothing to do with sales, or graphics.

Video games can help people enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom