• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HBO Original | The Last of Us | Part 1 OT | Endure & Survive

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
*This is a thread to discuss the first season of HBOs adaption of the award winning The Last of Us. Please keep your hate for Abby and Neil Druckmann elsewhere. As it has nothing to do with this show. *

Lets keep it civilized.

tlou-poster-1673292427113.jpeg

IM6C69i.jpg

How to Watch The Last of Us​

The Last of Us will air exclusively on HBO and stream exclusively on HBO Max. The series premiere will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET/PT on January 15; it will be released on HBO Max that same day at 9 p.m. ET. Episode 1 has a scheduled runtime of 1 hour and 25 minutes

How Many Episodes of The Last of Us Are There?​

The Last of Us: Season 1 will include nine episodes and span the events of the first The Last of Us game. A second season has not been confirmed, though co-creators Neil Druckmann and Craig Mazin suggested to THR that a potential second season would cover the events of the video game sequel The Last of Us Part 2.

The first season of The Last of Us will launch on Sunday, January 15, 2023, with the first of its nine episodes available on HBO and HBO MAX, with the latter offering 4K as a viewing option.

The Last of Us Episode Guide​

Will the Last of Us show be weekly for episode releases? Yes! HBO plans to release a new episode of The Last of Us each Sunday following the January 15 premiere. Here's the full schedule for season 1:

• Episode 1 (January 15)
  • Episode 2 (January 22)
  • Episode 3 (January 29)
  • Episode 4 (February 5)
  • Episode 5 (February 12)
  • Episode 6 (February 19)
  • Episode 7 (February 26)
  • Episode 8 (March 5)
  • Episode 9 (March 12)
The Last of Us was created by Neil Druckmann and Craig Mazin (Chernobyl). It stars the following actors:
  • Pedro Pascal as Joel
  • Bella Ramsey as Ellie
  • Gabriel Luna as Tommy
  • Merle Dandridge as Marlene
  • Anna Torv as Tess
  • Nick Offerman as Bill
  • Ashley Johnson as Anna
  • Troy Baker as James
bOsEwMU.png

EbGfQCs.png

sq9NlYO.png

2GveChX.png

HGQaLEx.png

rRVpwx8.png

8d6y1V8.png

PZAHS6k.png

EISIxKp.png

Show drops tonight at 9PM EST. Discuss.

Mod of War Mod of War feel free to close the review thread :messenger_ogre:

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Good user ratings, that's great will tune in....is it already out then?

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Can't ducking wait! Hyped to finish work tomorrow and watch.

It's gonna be a good one, I can feel it. Just wish I could hold out to binge it but there's no way I can wait that long.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Big banner up in Dublin according to the wife, hopefully this is the next big thing but how in the fuck are they going to avoid the GOT problem with the show outstripping the games...

Jaybe

Just bought a sub to Crave for this and to catch up on some HBO. Glad all the episodes will be released within two months.

Big banner up in Dublin according to the wife, hopefully this is the next big thing but how in the fuck are they going to avoid the GOT problem with the show outstripping the games...

I mean they'll probably plan 3 seasons based on 3 games. I don't think anyone expects this show is going to go for 8 years.

kyliethicc

is this supposed to be an OT for all of season 1 or just episode 1?

way the title says part 1 could mean either one

btw, endure & survive seems to be the name of episode 5

kyliethicc

I mean they'll probably plan 3 seasons based on 3 games. I don't think anyone expects this show is going to go for 8 years.
Maizin says Part 2 will require more than 1 season to adapt.

After that, it will simply end unless/until a Part 3 game releases.

They said they will only adapt a Part 3 if the game has already shipped.

Katajx

Gold Member
I wasn’t excited about this, but since all I saw were promo stills I’m gonna give it a shot.

Top Bottom