• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HD Image of Andrew Garfield Leaked from Spider-Man: No Way Home, Garfield: "it’s a Photoshop"

ManaByte

“I heard about it. And I did see it. And it’s a Photoshop,” Garfield told Fallon, who responded he did not buy the actor’s explanation. “I am trying to manage expectations and you say, ‘No,'” Garfield replied, as the pair shared a big laugh.

He says this is a photoshop:
maxresdefault.jpg

VIDEO:

Man dude must have been hitting the bottle since dropping that abortion of a sequel. He looks rough.

Regardless of anything else I will watch this for GOAT Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

Star-Lord

Why are you all so thirsty with these leaks and spoilers and shit. Jesus, just wait for the movie and enjoy the surprises. I gotta stop coming to offtopic.
The more important question is why are you so eager to come in here and shit all over other members’ enjoyment? Jesus, just avoid the thread and enjoy your misery alone. You really do have to stop coming to Off-Topic.

Blond

Banned
Why are you all so thirsty with these leaks and spoilers and shit. Jesus, just wait for the movie and enjoy the surprises. I gotta stop coming to offtopic.
Is it even a surprise? The trailer and Dr. Octopus was clear were jumping through all the spider dimensions

Urban

The more important question is why are you so eager to come in here and shit all over other members’ enjoyment? Jesus, just avoid the thread and enjoy your misery alone. You really do have to stop coming to Off-Topic.
He put the spoiler in the title ????????
Are you that dumb ?

Urban

Sorry, it’s a spoiler for a celebrity to confirm they’re not in a movie? Well, spoiler alert, Elvis isn’t in No Time To Die. Hope I didn’t ruin the movie for you.

u know that he only could answer this question with a No. Everybody who was not in the trailer will answer the same question with a no AND We all know that that means yes.
Ever heard of NDA or suprise ?

He could have post a title leak this: New leaked image shows a suprise char in the new Spider-Man movie ?

Ignorant nerds who ruin everything

Star-Lord

u know that he only could answer this question with a No. Everybody who was not in the trailer will answer the same question with a no AND We all know that that means yes. Ever heard of NDA or suprise ?

He could have post a title leak this: New leaked image shows a suprise char in the new Spider-Man movie ?

Ignorant nerds who ruin everything
I mean, it’s not exactly a new image. It’s been floating around the internet/social media for a while. Tobey Maguire’s rumoured to appear, but where’s his press statement? Again, nothing whatsoever has been spoiled in here. Quit being a spoiled brat.

Urban

You know there are some people If you believe it or not which don’t watch trailers/teasers or read articles to media/games which they will 100% percent watch or play…

quit being a ignorant fool

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Man dude must have been hitting the bottle since dropping that abortion of a sequel. He looks rough.

Regardless of anything else I will watch this for GOAT Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

If he hasn’t hit the bottle, he’s certainly been hitting the cheeseburgers. Dude’s looking a bit fat in the face.

He looks fine to me. It has been seven years, the dude is 38 now, and if this is legit he may not have even gotten the full makeup treatment yet - could just be test shots for framing and what not.

What the fuck are you talking about? Shitting ppls enjoyment of a...picture? You be you.

I was talking more about people’s enjoyment of the anticipation of a movie in a series they enjoy, but you be you.

What does the joy of anticipating a movie have to do with this topic? I am excited for Spider-man, more than anything. Again what the fuck are you talking about? The topic is about some maybe possible random spoiler stupid shit and its just a picture of maybe nothing. It's ridiculous. Nothing about me calling that stops ppls enjoyment of upcoming Spider-man.

Star-Lord

What does the joy of anticipating a movie have to do with this topic? I am excited for Spider-man, more than anything. Again what the fuck are you talking about? The topic is about some maybe possible random spoiler stupid shit and its just a picture of maybe nothing. It's ridiculous. Nothing about me calling that stops ppls enjoyment of upcoming Spider-man.
So you didn’t say this?

Because that’s your username. That’s your avatar. And those are your words.

You’re the high one, my friend. In the post I quoted, made by you, you were shitting on people for enjoying discussion of spoilers — or in this case, non-spoilers.

You either are very high, ignorant, or just oblivious. I said, and I quote, "why are you all so thirsty about random stupud shit/spoilers" and you replied and I quote, again, "why are you ruining people's enjoyment of the movie" to which I replied, what the fuck are you talking about and how does a random ass spoiler or picture gotta do with the fucking enjoyment of the movie and we;re now here with you being fucking stupid, going around in circles. Come back when you're sober.

Star-Lord

You either are very high, ignorant, or just oblivious. I said, and I quote, "why are you all so thirsty about random stupud shit/spoilers" and you replied and I quote, again, "why are you ruining people's enjoyment of the movie" to which I replied, what the fuck are you talking about and how does a random ass spoiler or picture gotta do with the fucking enjoyment of the movie and we;re now here with you being fucking stupid, going around in circles. Come back when you're sober.
I actually never said anything about ruining the enjoyment of the movie. Go and read my first response to you. Or, better yet.

63-B66-DFD-3-D94-4288-9-F60-FC7-F23-DD5-D3-E.jpg

So, again, tell me where I mentioned anything about the movie? You can’t, because I didn’t. I was referring to people’s enjoyment of the discussion about spoilers/non-spoilers. Jesus, I can feel my brain cells killing themselves as I talk to you.

I was talking more about people’s enjoyment of the anticipation of a movie in a series they enjoy, but you be you.
The first person who replied in the thread at least gave some reasons as to why they are anticipating the movie.

All you did was shit on the celebrity's appearance, saying he has a "fat face". Now you are arguing with someone who said they don't like potential story spoilers.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

The first person who replied in the thread at least gave some reasons as to why they are anticipating the movie.

All you did was shit on the celebrity's appearance, saying he has a "fat face". Now you are arguing with someone who said they don't like potential spoilers.

Good job ruining the thread.
I’ve given my views on this photo in the original thread it was posted in. As for comments about his appearance, yeah, I said he looked a bit podgier than he normally does. It’s an observation, like many other comments in this thread. And as far as being upset about potential spoilers - or, again, non-spoilers - the thread title is a clear indication of what lies within. He chose to come in here and whinge about spoilers/non-spoilers. Nobody forced him.

Anyway, I’m out, I’ve wasted enough grey matter for today.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
He looks fine to me. It has been seven years, the dude is 38 now, and if this is legit he may not have even gotten the full makeup treatment yet - could just be test shots for framing and what not.
Yeah, guys. I think an actual burger would know.
He’s a good looking fellow, that Andrew. He’ll be fine.

Top Bottom