He brought an American flag to protest fascism in Portland. Then antifa attacked him

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008

i just hope you understand that. now, getting back to what i was saying.

Spheyr

Banned
Jan 15, 2013
I know he called you out but do you have an actual opinion concerning this topic? Or just ad hominem attacks towards all of the people posting here?
His sort is quiet until they have the numbers to overwhelm a discussion

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Dec 11, 2004
I wonder if our usual suspects will defend this
It's fun directly calling them out and watching them not respond.
I can taste the edge. Any opinions on the topic at hand? You're a usual suspect.
His sort is quiet until they have the numbers to overwhelm a discussion
This is incredibly tacky. We've gone from creating political bait threads to straight up "calling others out" looking for bites. What a mess politics-GAF has become.

Whataburger

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
This is incredibly tacky. We've gone from creating political bait threads to straight up "calling others out" looking for bites. What a mess politics-GAF has become.
Hold on there Jesus I didn't specifically call anybody out. I only quoted the dude that did a post by (hue). Didn't even say anything about them being from this site ffs. I'm dissapoint in you.

yes

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
Hold on there Jesus I didn't specifically call anybody out. I only quoted the dude that did a post by (hue). Didn't even say anything about them being from this site ffs. I'm dissapoint in you.

yes
If they're not from this site, then what is the "our" supposed to imply? It's an extremely passive aggressive line of questioning that has no place in honest discourse.

Whataburger

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
If they're not from this site, then what is the "our" supposed to imply? It's an extremely passive aggressive line of questioning that has no place in honest discourse.
Who are we talking about again? The people in antifa and their twitter drones that condone this. The other website.

Darkking2001

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Honestly it's kinda sad that no one wishes well for the victims in these conversations nowadays...it's all about shitting on the other side...

Hopefully he's fine now...
And fucks the dumb-asses that attacked him

Spheyr

Banned
Jan 15, 2013
Hey, I didn't bait anything, I made a comment after the fact.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
There were posters in another thread with weak/bad knowledge stanning for Antifa on this site the other day. I am not going to call anyone out, they know who they are. They were claiming that Antifa only rise up against White Supremacists which is clearly wrong.

They were chanting a couple of different plays on "No borders/Trump, no wall, no USA at all" a few days ago. Who would have thought that a bunch of people concealing their identity who are carry weapons might escalate things. How far does this have to go before people wake up? Just because a group of shitbags opposes some other group of shitbags doesn't make them righteous.

Last edited:

Corderlain

Jun 12, 2018
Couldn't care less. They ignore what they can't defend and move on to the next moral outrage or Mueller topic. If we're going to be held accountable for the crazies on our end they should for their crazies.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Couldn't care less. They ignore what they can't defend and move on to the next moral outrage or Mueller topic. If we're going to be held accountable for the crazies on our end they should for their crazies.
Wonna post me defending Antifa .. or are you just going to talk shit.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
You don't defend it because you can't. You don't address it.
Whatever that's means , stop being a fucking loser and picking pointless arguments online by tagging people in that can't be asked with the conversation. Makes you wonder what will happen to these threads if the tagged posters stop posting in them .. most likely a circle jerk that won't last more than 2 pages ..

Get a life mate

Corderlain

Jun 12, 2018
Whatever that's means , stop being a fucking loser and picking pointless arguments online by tagging people in that can't be asked with the conversation. Makes you wonder what will happen to these threads if the tagged posters stop posting in them .. most likely a circle jerk that won't last more than 2 pages ..

Get a life mate
Lol

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Calling people out aside, all of the typical defenses and excuses people make for Antifa don't hold here. He isn't a proud boy, He isn't a nazi(unless being a Bernie supporter makes you a nazi now) and he didn't threaten violence.

The most disturbing thing is the U.S. flag is now seen as a fascist symbol. These are the people who are supposedly defending our democracy? I'm not impressed.

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
Seems to me that every generation needs a war to fight. When we don't have an external enemy, we fight ourselves. And sometimes we do both.
It truly is the utmost place of privilege right now. When humans no longer have to fight for survival, the brain starts to fight itself; and these are the results.

Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
They smashed up a USMC recruiting office in Berkeley recently,.
As if I couldn't hate these assholes more than I already do, what has the USMC done to deserve that?

Its an easy leap to make when you start with the Anthem being a facist symbol. Of course the flag would be next.
The fourth of July will probably be politically incorrect to celebrate as well in the future.

You guys seem to be having a grand old time jerking each other off. Far be it from me to interrupt the circle.
Do you wanna try contributing something worthwhile to the discussion?

These antifa kids need to get a job.
I remember Frank Miller slamming the OWS protesters on his personal site back when that was going on, which seemed shocking and disagreeable at the time, but time has proven him absolutely correct because I think OWS was actually ground zero for a lot of this bullshit.