• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heavy Rain sold 4.5 million copies as of March 31st

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Nice!

I loved Heavy Rain. I didn't like Beyond as much, but it was still an enjoyable game. I'm stoked for Detroit, though.

I bought Heavy Rain on PS3, and bought the PS4 re-release bundle with Beyond as well. Sometimes I think I'm one of the few David Cage fans on here, so it's always nice to see other folks enjoying the games too. I'd love to see him revisit Indigo Prophecy and give us a director's cut remake in whatever the latest Quantic Dream engine is.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
While each of his games has had its stumbles and flaws I think Cage and Quantic Dream have steadily improved and not just on the graphical side of things. I'm actually very excited for Detroit because it looks, at least from the scarce previews, a lot like what Cage has been aiming for with his past few games. Of course he could still fumble the ball but early buzz has been very positive on most fronts and I'm hoping we get more of a blow out at this years E3.

amir0x post if ur ok

Sales well deserved. One of my most memorable last-gen experiences. Anything Quantic Dream does is doubly entertaining simply from seeing GAF get worked up over anytime David Cage so much as farts.

It's good to see these types of game doing well. The vintage "walking simulator" comments just don't understand that there's a considerable audience that love story driven games and the options of different outcomes and choices makes it all even more appealing. First Life Is Strange, now this.

I'm happy, GAF.

Top Bottom