• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell Yeah, Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio for free on Steam

Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.
I'm waiting...and I'm not using Yahoo before people blame it one that :p

It's been over 24 hours for me now and still no code....

Anybody got anything yet?

Got the code a couple of hours ago, using it automatically adds the three games in your library and a coupon for 80% off of Alpha Protocol.

Haven't played Binary Domain, as I understand it has online coop, would like to try that out.

TheMan

So I hit the "redeem prize" button to get the second set of games (binary domain, etc) and I get a message telling me that all the spoils of war have been looted. I entered my email address anyway. Do i still just need to wait or did I wait too long to get the second set of games?

Damn Golden Axe is hard. The skeletons and stone guys on Stage 4 double teamed me. What's the rule on lives on this game? Being an arcade game originally, I thought I would have infinite continues, but that's not the case.

Dam, Binary Domain's over huh? already have played and loved it, would have been cool to have it tho of course

ii won't sleep on the next batch

What happened to Gunstar Heroes and the other 2 fillers? Page shows nothing after count ended.

It shows the next three games for me (Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops and Viking) and a redeem prize button, but entering my email again just says that I'm already subscribed to MWNL Redeem 2016, so I'm assuming that we should get the next code automatically? Or maybe we can't redeem twice (I've already redeemed the Binary Domain group)?

Also:
Due to high volumes of redemptions please allow 3 days for a unique Steam code containing this content to be sent to you. We appreciate your patience during this time!

It seems one has to subscribe separately for the dawn on war stuff. Which also has an up to 14 day wait :( At least it sent and wanted me to accept a confirmation e-mail rather than saying I was already subscribed

Damn Golden Axe is hard. The skeletons and stone guys on Stage 4 double teamed me. What's the rule on lives on this game? Being an arcade game originally, I thought I would have infinite continues, but that's not the case.
I think you can change lives and continues in the options though there is no infinite option. You can also change difficulty but this also makes the game end sooner.

Het_Nkik

So... sorry for the bump, but Sega finally emailed me the code for the Prize 3 package with Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops, and Viking: Battle for Asgard with the email title of "Last Chance To Claim Make War Not Love Bundle 3."

Triple checked and this is definitely the first time they've sent me the Steam key for that bundle so lol. But I guess anyone else who never received it should check their emails again today.

So... sorry for the bump, but Sega finally emailed me the code for the Prize 3 package with Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops, and Viking: Battle for Asgard with the email title of "Last Chance To Claim Make War Not Love Bundle 3."

Triple checked and this is definitely the first time they've sent me the Steam key for that bundle so lol. But I guess anyone else who never received it should check their emails again today.

Thanks, me too, pretty sure I didn't get Bundle 3 in my email.

Aisen

Neo Member
I finally got bundle 3 today but someone had already given me a key when they were first sent out. Anyone want it?

Trojan X

Banned
Ha. Be the man/woman. Back in those days, we completed the game using one or no continues. You can do it.

SirCheese

Yeah. I got the same email too today and I didn't get an email with the key earlier either.

Better late than never I guess.

Top Bottom