• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell Yeah, Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio for free on Steam

delSai

Cool, got the three games, thanks for the thread!
Played and finished Hell Yeah on Ps3, got all the trophies, fun game. Never played Jet Set Radio, so now's the perfect time to give it a try.

Corpekata

Banned
It's to promo their Make War Not Love sale / event they had going on for their strategy games, for those curious.

Why they are giving away random non-strategy games is anyone's guess.

FLIP THE RAPS
SPLIT THE TRACK
FLIP THE RAPS
SPLIT THE TRACK
FLIP THE RAPS
SPLIT THE TRACK

one of the best SEGA games ever no doubt, the other two are nice icing on the cake too

Tizoc

Thanks for the heads up, apparently I didn't have JSR XP

Need to download one game or just press install game button?

Just press install, when steam asks you to download the game, just choose cancel and all games sbould be registerd to your account.

Dizzy-4U

ZHShVH6.png

OUanGnP.gif

_woLf

I remember playing Hell Yeah at PAX a couple years ago and it was a ton of fun. Looking forward to giving it another go.

Well, this is pretty cool. I'm glad it's all above the board, "Prize Pack" made it look iffy for a moment there.

Have everything in Pack 1, but no Binary Domain or Condemned from Pack 2. Looking forward to that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This seems shady. Why are they free?

Sega has a community event going on right now called "Make War Not Love 3", where you play Company of Heroes 2, Total War: Attila or Dawn of War 2. Based on how many people play, they unlock stuff for free on Steam.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've haven't unlocked Golden Axe. Did it happen to anyone else?

It's not a separate entry in your library. It's under "Sega Genesis & Mega Drive Classics", which is their emulator/frontend for all their 16-bit games on Steam.

Humble Bundle post if you are okay.

$1 wasn't cheap enough.
i didn't even know JSR was on PC. How is the port?
I think it's good. I understand it's a cut above the other Dreamcast ports. However it didn't catch a lot of people's attention so Sega decided not to bother doing more of the same.

Miker

Yo Condemned for free might be the best deal out of these, as it's never been below $5 anywhere as far as I know. JSR is $5 to begin with and has been on sale plenty of times, and Binary Domain has been in Humble Bundles.

Top Bottom