• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help bring Tingle DS to the states! Official Tingle Survey

tinglezuke.jpg

I'm rallying the troops.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
If you have any other comments or thoughts about releasing this game in North America, please enter them below:

PORT THE GAME NINTENDO! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
^^

Teasel said:
that's awesome :lol :lol :lol
do you have other tingle 4 koma? (with translation of course)
They're all in the comic book (which apparently gets updated regularly) on the Tingle page at nintendo.jp. They rarely need translation.

I did my part, c'mon gaf, don't let me down

VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES
VOTE YES

polg

Voted yes.

the american audience should grow up and accept the fact that he is just comic relief.

Andy787

Banned
Wario64 said:
Did my part

asdsafp4.jpg

Yes, I did submit that
Hahaha. I love Wario64. :(

Anyway, I'll do my part, but in the comment box I shall fill it with demands and threats for Mother 3.

svenuce

Tingle is the Jar Jar Binks of Nintendo's pantheon of characters.

Not even Tingle likes Tingle.

BTW, if anyone was at Comic-con and saw that dude dressed as Tingle and didn't want to throat punch him, I question your manhood. :D

Wario64 said:
Did my part
Yes, I did submit that
It shouldn't be whether tingle gets released or not. It's whether or not he makes it into Twilight Princess. Please for the celestial teapot's sake don't let him play a part in Twilight Princess.

I will pay Nintendo a full-price game fee of $50 to NOT release Tingle here. I'll pay ten times that, maybe more, for them to never, ever use him in any game again. No BS.

Christopher

Dragona Akehi said:
Anyone who doesn't want Tingle's Rose Coloured Rupee Land in english just plain sucks.

Why? I don't understand, before this game he was the most hated Nintendo thing. Now since he has his own game he's good? No.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
If tingle isn't in EVERY ZELDA from now on, I won't be playing. what I will be playing, is this. In english or japanese, I don't give a shit! I gotta sign on this page and make some anti-wario comments! >:|

Christopher said:
Why? I don't understand, before this game he was the most hated Nintendo thing. Now since he has his own game he's good? No.

tingle was cool way before this game, namely in MM. and in WW. He was WW. owned that game, he did.

Christopher said:

Yeah, because this effects you so much, since if it comes out in English you will be forced to purchase it.

MrDaravon

A Link to the Past said:
Yeah, because this effects you so much, since if it comes out in English you will be forced to purchase it.

He raises a valid point though; how the hell did Tingle go from being hated to being loved? I mean, no one's even played the game yet, I don't understand where all this love is coming from myself.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Aside from question 6, what Wario put is the same as what I did. (Put no opinion on #6 since I'm not getting TP anyway). Ban all Tingles! For if Tingle is not stopped, Nintendo will next make The Legend of Zelda: The Four Tingles (Minish Cap set us up for this by adding his brothers.. ugh!)!!

Brobzoid

I can't sign on to this shitty page as I have to give a valid zip code from usa og canada.

SailorDaravon said:
He raises a valid point though; how the hell did Tingle go from being hated to being loved? I mean, no one's even played the game yet, I don't understand where all this love is coming from myself.

Tingle fans (or people who don't hate Tingle) have always been, they just never bothered loving Tingle because all he did was appear in games. Now that a cool game starring Tingle is coming soon, Tingle is getting praise.

Also, there is only one good reason to hate Tingle, but many more good reasons not to hate him.

Brobzoid

polg said:

shitty nintendo site said:
The Zip Code, State, and Country combination you have entered is not valid. Please correct and submit again.

>:O

aperantly blah city, Armed forces America, 90210 doesn't fly with nintendo's map....

Lindsay said:
Aside from question 6, what Wario put is the same as what I did. (Put no opinion on #6 since I'm not getting TP anyway). Ban all Tingles! For if Tingle is not stopped, Nintendo will next make The Legend of Zelda: The Four Tingles (Minish Cap set us up for this by adding his brothers.. ugh!)!!

Proof that the game needs to come out in english and will thenceforce sell billions of copies and be the highest rated game of all time.

Cherubae

svenuce said:
BTW, if anyone was at Comic-con and saw that dude dressed as Tingle and didn't want to throat punch him, I question your manhood. :D

I <3 that guy. Screw the haters! I saw Tingle earlier with a red balloon, but by the time I saw him again he said his balloon had popped :(

060801_tingle.jpg

(I wish my camera wasn't so flakey... blurry tingle...)

Brobzoid

OH MY ****ING GFOD!!!!

****ING NOA said:
The address you entered is not in our records. Please check it and try again. If the address is correct, please proceed. You may also call 1-800-255-3700 for help.

**** you noa! Like I know an adress in beverly hills!!!! >:O''''''

EDIT: done my part, wrote a beutiful comment on how Tingle is a cornerstone of the new generation of Zelda games.

PolyGone

Banned
Tingle should be redesigned to look like a crazy old clockmaker. He would give up being a fairy and concentrate on making and selling high quality area/treasure/dungeon maps, and could be found floating around not with a giant fart-filled butt sack, but in a cool-looking mini hot air balloon designed specifically for mapping. Then he would have a reasonable purpose in the game, and every now and again he could allude to how jealous he is of Link's fairy for some comic relief. Since he has a number of brothers who are pretty much useless on their own, they'd be helping with the mapping company and each would have a distinct personality, one of whom would never draw maps correctly, leading you to find nothing where it says there is treasure.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Dragona Akehi said:
Proof that the game needs to come out in english and will thenceforce sell billions of copies and be the highest rated game of all time.

Enjoy the calculator sim!

Brobzoid

PolyGone said:
Tingle should be redesigned to look like a crazy old clockmaker. He would give up being a fairy and concentrate on making and selling high quality area/treasure/dungeon maps, and could be found floating around not with a giant fart-filled butt sack, but in a cool-looking mini hot air balloon designed specifically for mapping. Then he would have a reasonable purpose in the game, and every now and again he could allude to how jealous he is of Link's fairy for some comic relief. Since he has a number of brothers who are pretty much useless on their own, they'd be helping with the mapping company and each would have a distinct personality, one of whom would never draw maps correctly, leading you to find nothing where it says there is treasure.

zelda_tinglebomb.gif

HOW CAN YOU HATE!!!?
you must be devoid of human emotions. Tingle is the embodyment of all good.

Top Bottom