• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help bring Tingle DS to the states! Official Tingle Survey

GitarooMan said:
No, no, that pretty stupid, I wouldn't create another account just to vote more than once negatively, I'm just saying it's perfectly valid to vote and say I think Tingle is a dumb shit character and I'm not interested in the game. Then, in a fantasy world where NoA had any sway with NCL, NoA would say "a lot of people in America aren't too hot on this game, maybe you could make a game they'd like next time"

Yeah, we need games like Geist, not Tingle! Punch-Out!! references are far too silly for us!

A Link to the Past said:
Yeah, we need games like Geist, not Tingle! Punch-Out!! references are far too silly for us!
Yeah, that's what I meant, we need Geist instead *rollseyes* What can I say, I don't like the character I don't like the looks of this game, sure it's "wacky" and out there, big whoop, my opinion is no thanks, try again.

Bebpo

Banned
Actually the largest negative effect of the game coming out in the US is that it then has the possibility to sell worldwide and make Nintendo believe Tingle is a character that we would like to see more often and in every Zelda game from now on, when in fact, for the most part, we don't ever want to see NPCs in Zelda games again after we solve their problem and get their heart piece.

eXistor

Some people are true idiots. Why the hell would you be opposed to the release of a game. The more the merrier I say. If you don't like it, don't ****ing buy the game. It's not rocket science. Christ, you might as well be boycotting 99% of the crap being released nowadays, but I still see effing Barbie games in the shops.

eXistor said:
Some people are true idiots. Why the hell would you be opposed to the release of a game. The more the merrier I say. If you don't like it, don't ****ing buy the game. It's not rocket science. Christ, you might as well be boycotting 99% of the crap being released nowadays, but I still see effing Barbie games in the shops.

I'm going to go ahead and say this, even though a dozen people have already tried to explain. Voting against one game is, in effect, saying you'd like them to make another. Imagine if SEGA did a poll and asked if Shadow is a good character or not. Voting "No" would hopefully mean more 'real' Sonic games, and less complete crap like Shadow the Hedgehog. Get it?

By the way, I'm not saying this Tingle game is crap, although it does look dumb. It could turn out great, who knows. I still hate Tingle and would rather have another character in the game, especially if it's a good game.

Joe Molotov

king zell said:
Japanese ver Boxart

4902370513875_500.jpg

The money shot!

Lavpa Jasai said:
Im ashamed, that this is coming from nintendo.

Can one of the tingle lovers explain, why this looks good?

God I hate tingle.

Can you explain why this looks bad?

Oh, right, of course - "Tingle sux". Great argument.

Beezy said:
Your arguments in this thread are no better than his.

Visuals look great

Gameplay sounds great

Awesome Punch-Out!! reference

*expects haters to appear and say "visuals look bad, gameplay sounds bad and lame Punch-Out!! reference"*

Christopher

A Link to the Past said:
Visuals look great

Gameplay sounds great

Awesome Punch-Out!! reference

*expects haters to appear and say "visuals look bad, gameplay sounds bad and lame Punch-Out!! reference"*

The visuals and gameplay do sound bad, at least to me. It's not being a hater it's *gasp* having a different opinion on an open opinioned message board. But no I "hate" this game so I must be on the picket line to ban gay rights.

...and putting a refernce to a really old game? ok yea that's an instant buy right there...

MrDaravon

Christopher said:
The visuals and gameplay do sound bad, at least to me. It's not being a hater it's *gasp* having a different opinion on an open opinioned message board. But no I "hate" this game so I must be on the picket line to ban gay rights.

A Link to the Past manages to avoid any reasonable reason why someone wouldn't be interested in the game, don't even bother. I like the graphics but really don't like what I'm seeing/hearing about the gameplay, so I don't care much either way. To an extent I'm with Bebpo though; if this does well in the states, I don't want Tingle crammed down my throat every Zelda game for the rest of eternity.

Joseph Merrick said:
kill yourself

If the game comes stateside it could be an option...

A Link to the Past said:
Can you explain why this looks bad?

Oh, right, of course - "Tingle sux". Great argument.

Hahah I like how I havnt given an arguement yet, yet you assume. Great logic.

Beezy said:
Your arguments in this thread are no better than his.

I never gave one! comon :p

Anyway, my beef is that I just despise everything about him, it just so stupid and pointless.

My other thing is, how everyone just seems to be like "OMFG its so dumb and zany and off the wall, and so OBVIOUSLY retarded, that it'll be awesomly cool if I like it rite guyz? Haha, arnt we cool, that we like it? huh?"

And lastly I would much rather have money, and resources, go towards, a game that has relevance, and isnt so overly retarded.

Despite all this its my opinion, and im entiltled to it just as you are. Ill give you this, as much a i loathe the game, I cant help but be curious of how its going to turn out, just b/c it seems so uhh unique.

Lavpa Jasai said:
Despite all this its my opinion, and im entiltled to it just as you are. Ill give you this, as much a i loathe the game, I cant help but be curious of how its going to turn out, just b/c it seems so uhh unique.

So you've played the game? How can you loathe a game you haven't played?

It sounds like you're the only one who's hating/liking something for the sole purpose of being "cool".

Chris Michael said:
So you've played the game? How is it?

It sounds like you're the only one who's hating/liking something for the sole purpose of being "cool".

No I havnt played it..thank god.

Despite what you say, its my opinion and im entitled to it. Just because, you think your opinion is elite, dosnt mean everyone has to think that, I dont like it, big deal, does it hurt all you guys personally or somthing? Jesus, I even told you that im open to everyones opinion. I dont like it. You like it. Cool. I think the industry is big enough for more than 1 thought isnt it?

Beezy

Lavpa Jasai said:
I never gave one! comon :p

Lol I know. I just used you because he hasn't made any good arguments at all in this thread, yet he's accusing you of doing the same exact thing. All he's done is call anyone who doesn't like Tingle an idiot, stupid, gay basher or a troll.

Christopher

Lavpa Jasai said:
Ah well thanks! Logic does exist here!

Apparently I was waiting for someone to come into this thread with a clear mind, how this turned into an issue of homosexuality I'll never know.

Top Bottom